In HOX, a large number of mutant villains join the island. One of them is selene. I'm really excited about it. X-men have always lacked magical characters. Magik was not mature enough, and Storm's magic were not valued by the Writers. The addition of a magical villain like selene could help the x-men make up for their lack of magical characters.

I can't wait to see the Black Queen in action. I believe Excalibur (magic world), New Mutants (Magik with black magic), X-Force(cruel, dark), and Marauders(Hellfire) all fit her.

Another thing that I care about is the magic of the Storm. I remember a writer recently suggested in an interview that the x-men have potentia about magic, especially Storm. I'm not sure if this means the Storm's potential about magic is about to be tapped, or if it's just a throwaway from the author without a plan. And not long ago in the Panther' story, Storm has become a goddess. But does it seem that with hickman's restart, the connection between storm and wakanda may be severed? The performance of the Storm in Marauder also worries me. I was afraid that the goddess route she had started so hard would fall by the wayside.