Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Got to agree with Ultimate Clone Saga. I really liked Hunted and, if it counts, Absolute Carnage has been insanely good.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Best: not sure

Worst: Hunted
    What did Hunted accomplish besides killing off a bunch of D-List characters?

iMan 42s

I’m going to assume that it means based on it having tie-ins and being a set thing. I’m excluding Superior Spider-Man from either category since it was basically a spin-off.

That being said for the worst first, I really hate Spiderverse. It just doesn’t sit well the more time goes on from uninspired villains to having plot points happen in tie-ins and overall really only existing for nostalgia and novelty. Sure I like seeing all these people back, but devoting so much time to killing off characters isn’t a good time to me. There’s also the elephant in the room of killing MC2 Peter and the less said about that dumbass attempt to revive MC2 the better. Sure it can be dumb fun and I’ll admit there are things I like about it, but I wouldn’t call it good. It’s basically been done better elsewhere.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.