Fantastic Member

Default Wonder Woman: Still Zombielive in DCeased: Unkillables?

Question: Will she make an appearance? And how do they intend on stopping her now that she has that sword. Maybe Cheetah will get a hold of her lasso and that sword?

Considering how she was treated in the previous series, she'll probably get built up as a great, unstoppable threat only to get dropped with one blow and less fuss.
    "Never place your trust in us. We're only human. Inevitably, we will disappoint you."

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    Considering how she was treated in the previous series, she'll probably get built up as a great, unstoppable threat only to get dropped with one blow and less fuss.
    I guess Taylor answered the cry against decompression in a way nobody asked for. Superman's my favorite DC character alongside Nightwing and I gotta say I hated that page so damn much. Considering Diana's treatment in DCeased I will be fine if she never crops up again. Between that and Injustice (which, admittedly, Taylor had to tow NetherRealm's narrative line) I don't know if I want Taylor handling Diana for a while.