With the end of Priest's Deathstroke series coming up, and him having returned to Marvel to write Spider-Force (starring Kaine) last year, I was thinking maybe an ongoing Kaine series written by Priest would be neat.

Kaine fits with Priest's skillset. He's a dark anti-hero with a villainous past, and his snark is also dark and very sarcastic which befits Priest's style. Kaine also has a unique power set compared to Peter, having been granted The Other with organic webs, night vision, telepathy with spiders, and stingers that can be weaponized, but no spider-sense. That would be neat to see more, and I think Priest could portray his power set well.

I did like what I read of Kaine in Spider-Force, where he was portrayed as someone who will ruthlessly manipulate people through blackmail to get the job done. Since he's written Kaine in that series, him writing an ongoing for him would make sense, and he could portray him as a three-dimensional asshole that's still interesting to read. I would like it if he returned to NYC, and struggle with being a hero when he'd rather be relaxing, and hanging around Hummingbird. I had an idea for an issue where Kaine ends up fighting a mutant criminal from Krakoa, and severely beats him, giving him the Mark of Kaine in the process. That of course has consequences when the X-Force comes for him...

Anyways, would you be interesting in a Priest-written Kaine series?