Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Which one?: The One Punch Man universe or the My Hero Academia universe

Whether you want to be a superhero or not, not having a choice in the matter you have to choose which universe you make your home from this point on.

In my case I choose the One Punch Man universe, it just suits me better, along with the serious fact that if you want to be a superhero there no ones going to give you beef about killing the bad guys like they might in the My Hero Academia universe.

Another thing, personally one of the things I don't like about the My Hero Academia universe is with the case with the Sports Festivals or other times, the story straight up ignores the lethal aspect of a number of the characters powers and how easy it is for them to kill someone by mistake: A perfect example of this is with the powers of Shouto Todoroki, with the first festival of the series I couldn't help but think about how crazy is was his dad brought up his "other side": his power of fire, like he could just use it and win: I could see how he could use his ice powers in the fights, so long as he's careful enough with them, but unless he knows what he is doing he could seriously hurt or kill someone with his fire ability-- he really can't control it in certain ways when you think about it.
    Last edited by Kirika; 11-18-2019 at 03:06 PM.