Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    oh i love that game I keep picking the bad choices as Peter though like saving Felicia is considered bad which I found pretty stupid at the time
    Yeah, I thought that was stupid, too. Mostly because Spider-Man was gonna need all the help he could get, so waiting for Felicia to recover in a S.H.I.E.L.D. hospital might not have been the best option when he was about to go up against Mega-Venom.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I think Venom will always be a Spider-Man character first and foremost.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    oh i love that game I keep picking the bad choices as Peter though like saving Felicia is considered bad which I found pretty stupid at the time
    Specially since just having her as a partner you have to keep playing as the black suit/doing evil choices, and her character profile says it's because she doesn't want Spidey to keep doing choice that are "Peter-like".

It's ridiculous since "Peter-like" is doing good/using the red suit, and in the comics she didn't like the Peter-side because he was mundane, but she likes that Spidey is a good person... Yeah, this bullshit and the bad ending with her, this game is easily Felicia at her most evil.

To make it more ridiculous, if you choose her, she's the one who gives quests to save people, so her own quests can make you not have her as a partner, specifically saving civilians.

At the very least, in the ending, you can argue it's the symbiote influencing her (And making her sound 30 years older for whatever reason), but that doesn't justify her alliance to be on the evil side.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, I thought that was stupid, too. Mostly because Spider-Man was gonna need all the help he could get, so waiting for Felicia to recover in a S.H.I.E.L.D. hospital might not have been the best option when he was about to go up against Mega-Venom.
    Well, yeah, but MJ makes it clear during the game that she doesn't like Peter using the symbiote, and doing that choice has him not only using it, but giving a new one to Felicia, and Felicia was just hurt, though yeah, wouldn't be able to fight, but thing is, even if that choice can be considered pragmatic, it's still more on the evil side.

Also, Felicia's Symbiote from her boss battle is so stupid, what kind of symbiote is going have a loud ass scream attack? Did the writers and programmers forgot that sound is a symbiote's weak point? Lol.