Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Alright, then add Selene, Zaladane, Voight, Frenzy/ Chargill, Skids, Scanner, Uniscone
    You had me sprung til you misspelled Frenzy's last name.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Honestly, replace the Brotherhood with the MLF entirely. You need to sell action figures and iconic looks.

Forearm is obvious and a butt of a joke. Strobe’s a stripper bimbo. Thumbelina is an evil Velma. Reaper is toxic masculinity from India and Wildside is basically Harley Quinn with a wang.

Could even get mileage out of Tempo as a sympathetic informant, tipping off X-Men to prevent casualties.
    Nope, I'm sprung again. I'm in love with your MLF descriptions.

Stryfe
    Jesse Bedlam
    Sabertooth
    Feral
    Rogue
    Pyro
    Sage

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I would want Rogue, Destiny and Mystique.
    The first Brotherhood loses a lot of it's charm without Wanda and Pietro, so Rogue's arc would be a good alternative.
    I've been thinking it would be great to have a movie about Raven and Irene and their partnership together which goes into recruiting Rogue and her later exploits vs Ms Marvel and all that, it could end with a confused and brain-addled Rogue seeking out Xavier desperately.

Note: this wouldn't really be great as a "first X-film in MCU" concept at all though, much more of a side movie later on
    Last edited by AbnormallyNormal; 11-20-2019 at 04:20 PM.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Magneto
    Quicksilver
    Toad
    Mystique
    Destiny
    Rogue

Quicksilver runs away from Wanda and the Avengers after being revived to find himself, but is found by a mysterious and powerful man called Magneto who leads a cadre of other special people like him to protect mutants against a world that hates and fears them. Wanda is contacted by one Charles Xavier, who tells Wanda that her brother has fallen in with a terrorist and his cult of personality. He asks that she join his X-Men and help stop the Brotherhood from taking over an island nation in the name of mutant liberation.

Since everyone and their yahoo news reading mom knows that Magneto fathered the Maximoff twins, have the tension be in waiting to see how they all find that out.

I wouldn't mind if the first movie had Friends of Humanity and Purifiers as the villains. At the end of it have them kill Magneto and then have a mix of former X-Men and traditional Brotherhood members in the second.

So maybe:

Havok
    Polaris
    Blob
    Pyro
    Frenzy
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum