Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

What??? Why would they put characters like Night Thrasher on the cover if he isn’t gonna be there? This isn’t just some random assortment of characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    What??? Why would they put characters like Night Thrasher on the cover if he isn’t gonna be there? This isn’t just some random assortment of characters.
    Do you know for certain he will be? Covers are not always trustworthy.

No, your right these are not random assortment of characters. However, putting characters on a cover to get people to buy it like Storm and Wolverine and Night Thrasher and Black Panther are appealing to those fans don’t you think??

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Do you know for certain he will be? Covers are not always trustworthy.

No, your right these are not random assortment of characters. However, putting characters on a cover to get people to buy it like Storm and Wolverine and Night Thrasher and Black Panther are appealing to those fans don’t you think??
    I get that, but the Krakoa and Killmonger solicits kind of confirm Storm, Wolverine, and Black Panther’s presence. I think it’s appealing but also tells us what to expect just like the Incoming and MC1000 issues.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I get that, but the Krakoa and Killmonger solicits kind of confirm Storm, Wolverine, and Black Panther’s presence. I think it’s appealing but also tells us what to expect just like the Incoming and MC1000 issues.
    Hmmm I didn’t get that impression, but Ok.

I’ll just wait till it comes out.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I love that ororo is marvel premiere x lady. I'm here for this.
    Massieve eyeroll
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Carol is currently a fascist joke thanks to a really thorough character assassination called Civil War II. But she was a mainstay of the X-comics for years and deserves to be mourned, not snarked at. Don't think it can't happen to one of your girls.
    Carol served her purpose when Rogue sucked her dry. Everything since has been downhill. She should be mercy killed like every other character that has been ruined by Marvel attempting to make fetch happen in the past decade.

BANNED

Funny that Carol is hated for Civil war 2 but X-men are using a possible future as fact in all house of X. Justification to attack Orchis :A possible future where Mothermold somehow becomes Nimdroid.
    And how is trusting Moira lives different than trust Ulysses Visions?

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Funny that Carol is hated for Civil war 2 but X-men are using a possible future as fact in all house of X. Justification to attack Orchis :A possible future where Mothermold somehow becomes Nimdroid.
    And how is trusting Moira lives different than trust Ulysses Visions?
    Don't make it look like Orchis wouldn't have slaughtered mutants with those Sentinels.

Carol was attacking people that had done nothing wrong yet. Orchis was building a motherfreaking Mother Mold.

BANNED

Fun fact Orchis didnt do nothing wrong . Create a defense system isnt a capital crime. X-men have used Sentinels many times. And Karima was there. I dont think the original plan of Orchis was use Mothermold to destroy any mutant.
    Last edited by hulkling; 11-20-2019 at 03:08 AM.

BANNED

Funny that Carol is hated for Civil war 2
    she was hated long before that.

Fun fact Orchis didnt do nothing wrong . Create a defense system isnt a capital crime. X-men have used Sentinels many times. And Karima was there. I dont think the original plan of Orchis was use Mothermold to destroy any mutant.
    Really? You don't?

They view mutants reaching a certain amount of population number as an extinction event(HoX issue 1 infographic, page 24) .What do you think the Sentinels are meant to do then ?
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 11-20-2019 at 04:24 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    They view mutants reaching a certain amount of population number as an extinction event(HoX issue 1 infographic, page 24) .What do you think the Sentinels are meant to do then ?
    There was no evidence. The facts are : they comited no crime or obvious attempt of crime. They were punished before they comited the crime. It was an example of predictive justice. Just the same way Carol wanted to use.

BANNED

There was no evidence. The facts are : they comited no crime or obvious attempt of crime. They were punished before they comited the crime. It was an example of predictive justice. Just the same way Carol wanted to use.
    no evidence that.... creating genocidal weapons would lead to genocide?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    It's the Method Man for short Marvel's best
    Moving on your left, ah!
    And set it off, get it off, let it off like a gat
    I wanna break full, anthologies hold me back
    Small change, cuz David Walker back in the game
    X-Fans, wanna take Carol out the frame
    Like MCP, this book won't live forever
    Franchises crossing over, maybe this'll sell better
    They need to make it canon that the 616 versions of Method, RZA, Raekwon, Ghostface, all of them can come and go from Krakoa as they please. Not because they're mutants, but because not even Omega Level mutants can **** with the Wu Tang.