Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Default Victor Creed (X-Men Origins: Wolverine) vs. The Winter Soldier (Captain America: The Winter Soldier)

Film versions of both.

1) Straight Khazan Brawl, regular equipment.

2) Same as above, but no firearms.

3) Start at opposite sides of the city, hunting one another down for assassination. No backup or assistance.

4) Same as above, but with standard back up and intel.

The real question is can the WS's standard weapons put creed down. If not, Creed takes all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluekey View Post
    The real question is can the WS's standard weapons put creed down. If not, Creed takes all.
    I'd imagine that a grenade to the face should do nicely. If not straight out, then if he has knocked Creed down long enough to lodge the grenade in Vic's mouth first.

Incredible Member

Sabretooth was pretty much straight up bullet proof, so if the WS is going to have a chance, he's going to need heavy explosives. Otherwise, Creed's healing ability gives him way too big an advantage. Don't get me wrong, it's still going to be a knock down, drag out fight up and down the city, but Creed is able to bounce back from punishment better than the Solider is.

Creed seems tougher to put down.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Film versions of both.

3) Start at opposite sides of the city, hunting one another down for assassination. No backup or assistance.

why are you limiting Sabretooth to just use feats from X-Men Origins Wolverine?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    why are you limiting Sabretooth to just use feats from X-Men Origins Wolverine?
    Because its now out of canon from the regular movies due to The Wolverine, as well as the series reboot from Days of Future Past. Besides, X-Men Origins Wolverine was by far the better portrayal, character-wise, and sufficiently different that it'd be different to reconcile him with X-Men 1's Sabretooth. Maybe someone did some genetic manipulation on him to increase his strength at the cost of making him a generic brute.

And the X-Men Origins Wolverine video game version seems to have way higher stats, from what I've played of it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Because its now out of canon from the regular movies sufficiently different that it'd be different to reconcile him with X-Men 1's Sabretooth. Maybe someone did some genetic manipulation on him to increase his strength.
    I don't think we know whats canon and what not and we cant know till the next movie all we know is things have changed. as for Sabretooth i don't think he is much different power wise he did pick up a tree in X1.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I don't think we know whats canon and what not and we cant know till the next movie all we know is things have changed. as for Sabretooth i don't think he is much different power wise he did pick up a tree in X1.
    I meant that, even though he was stronger in X1, he was so drastically different from the XO:W that the feats don't really carry over easily.

Incredible Member

If the 10 count rule is in effect and assuming guns are not part of Creed's regular equipment, then I'd say Bucky should win via a head shot.

Bucky is the more skilled fighter but Sabe's healing factor and claws should give him the win.

Gotta go with Creed again. Enhanced senses and cat like stealth give him the advantage.

Probably Winter Soldier. Bucky has Hydra resources from 2014 while Creed is working with stuff from the early 80's. Although, if Deadpool is part of his standard backup then Sabes wins.