Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Default The X-Men on Marvel Future Fight

I did this thread so we can share our progress on the game, i know is hard to get all of the x-men,
    but it could be cool to see if some more people play this game on this forum

we can be heroes, just for one day

[IMG]https://i.*****.com/vi/zBd1CA2Pp3Q/maxresdefault.jpg[/IMG]

BANNED

its a question of time for all the niche mutants to be added since they added so many niche characthers already.
    the new mutants update IS GONNA SLAP... eventually

Honestly though I don't know if that's going to be anytime soon. We get a mutant-related update maybe once a quarter and this "should" have been that if they wanted to do a movie tie in. But they also never did updates purely for the other Fox films. The Deadpool ones weren't associated with the move releases.

I've enjoyed this game for years now. Not the BEST for Free to Play, but it's possible. I've spent maybe $35 over the last 3-4 years and I mostly focus on Mutants. I consider that worth the effort, and most of that was trying to level up Magik, who obviously was my main draw to play this game once Marvel Heroes died off. It's just a shame that many of the mutants are behind a paywall. But to be fair, they really do give you A LOT of stuff to help with non-mutants and there are paywalled characters they have offered through special events for those who don't want to spend.
    Team Yana Bachalo Fanboy Cyclops Was Right

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I have spurts where I play this a lot and then I don't. Clearly I played and unlocked Rachel when she came out. I'm still sloggin through and trying to unlock Jean. Don't have Cable yet either. It just feels VERY difficult to do, especially mutants, if you are F2P.

Yeah it can be a slog for those unlocks. But honestly I think unlocking Jean is a game changer... LITERALLY. She really helps clear tougher content with better rewards. Even without her uniform she's a powerhouse.

The character designs look cool, but like all such things it’s a grindathon with a super basic and repetitive main gameplay loop.

Mighty Member

If nothing else at least this is some great artwork. Wish some books had this art.

BANNED

i like it for he exposure and seeing these characther having over the top animation

so far i have wolverine, beast, rogue and storm, i have a long way to have jean

RaNKScreenshot_20200317-121349_Future Fight.jpg

Thought I'd post my bragging rights. Rank 41 Magik. She had dipped into the 30's for about a week but I got bumped. I don't think I'll get her much higher to be honest as one of her uniform requirements is a paywall character that I don't have any desire to unlock and get a uniform for. But we'll see, who knows she might creep up higher when I get some better Uru on her!

None of my other toons come close to this and are mostly unranked even if I have decent levels/gears on them. Emma is my next highest at Rank 2933 and then Storm at Rank 19714.

Needless to say, it's easier to rank characters that are paywalled as less players own them. Getting a high ranked Captain America or Iron Man must be nearly impossible even with great gear because there will always be 1000 players with slightly better stats.

Like I said, I'm mostly F2P. I spent $10 for an X-Gene sub when I started to unlock and Tier 2 Magik (got lucky too, I was *this* close to needing a second subscription but RNG was in my favor that last day). Another $10 X-Gene when her Phoenix Five uniform was released so I could rank it up (which also allowed me to unlock Namor, Kitty, and Gambit since I had some uni upgrade tickets). Then I spent $2-$3 dollars a handful of times through the years for something called a Stark Stash which gives you a bonus of the in game currency each day for a month that allowed me to "buy" uniforms, unlock Jean, Emma, Rachel, and some other content.

All in all, I'm happy with that since I would have payed more for more popular phone games without thinking. I do miss Marvel Heroes though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    RaNKScreenshot_20200317-121349_Future Fight.jpg

Thought I'd post my bragging rights. Rank 41 Magik. She had dipped into the 30's for about a week but I got bumped. I don't think I'll get her much higher to be honest as one of her uniform requirements is a paywall character that I don't have any desire to unlock and get a uniform for. But we'll see, who knows she might creep up higher when I get some better Uru on her!

None of my other toons come close to this and are mostly unranked even if I have decent levels/gears on them. Emma is my next highest at Rank 2933 and then Storm at Rank 19714.

Needless to say, it's easier to rank characters that are paywalled as less players own them. Getting a high ranked Captain America or Iron Man must be nearly impossible even with great gear because there will always be 1000 players with slightly better stats.

Like I said, I'm mostly F2P. I spent $10 for an X-Gene sub when I started to unlock and Tier 2 Magik (got lucky too, I was *this* close to needing a second subscription but RNG was in my favor that last day). Another $10 X-Gene when her Phoenix Five uniform was released so I could rank it up (which also allowed me to unlock Namor, Kitty, and Gambit since I had some uni upgrade tickets). Then I spent $2-$3 dollars a handful of times through the years for something called a Stark Stash which gives you a bonus of the in game currency each day for a month that allowed me to "buy" uniforms, unlock Jean, Emma, Rachel, and some other content.

All in all, I'm happy with that since I would have payed more for more popular phone games without thinking. I do miss Marvel Heroes though.
    dont, it still hurts

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    dont, it still hurts
    Yeah, it was a heck of a lot more fun. I prefer "Diablo Clones" like that. This game is really just a pretty button masher (unless you're a super hardcore min-maxer end game player).