Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Default Spider-man update please -just read Black Cat Annual 1

It's been a while since I picked up a Marvel Comic but I did today because someone stated that comics are starting to get normal- and I just read it and it was actually pretty alright but one question but Did OMD get reversed?? In the end of the comic Felicia said to Spider-man that he needed to get back to his Red Head- If not is the red head MJ or someone new?? Also what happen to Shield and Hydra??
    Last edited by 5Eyes; 11-19-2019 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5Eyes View Post
    It's been a while since I picked up a Marvel Comic but I did today because someone stated that comics are starting to get normal- and I just read it and it was actually pretty alright but one question but Did OMD get reversed?? In the end of the comic Felicia said to Spider-man that he needed to get back to his Red Head- If not is the red head MJ or someone new?? Also what happen to Shield and Hydra??
    Peter and MJ are dating again. They're not married.

It's really up to you whether this means One More Day has been reversed.

If this intrigues you, you may want to check out the first volume of Nick Spencer's run (it's called "Back to Basics") to see if it's for you.

A Mary Jane mini-series is also out now. The second issue is coming out tomorrow. The basic idea is that she's making a film with Mysterio. The first issue was decent.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Peter and MJ are dating again. They're not married.

It's really up to you whether this means One More Day has been reversed.

If this intrigues you, you may want to check out the first volume of Nick Spencer's run (it's called "Back to Basics") to see if it's for you.

A Mary Jane mini-series is also out now. The second issue is coming out tomorrow. The basic idea is that she's making a film with Mysterio. The first issue was decent.
    Yeah that is not a reversal ... But thanks for the info .. I will pick up couple of random comic aside from your suggestion, I don't want invest if Marvel is not up to what I like .. and I don't want to argue\debate Marvel storyline but I gave it a long while before I decided to not read new stuff..
    Last edited by 5Eyes; 11-19-2019 at 08:52 PM.