Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

That does bring to mind the question:

If Thomas wants Bruce to stop being Batman, why not just have Psycho Pirate whammie him? Seems to work on everyone else.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

If Thomas wants Bruce to stop being Batman, why not just have Psycho Pirate whammie him? Seems to work on everyone else.
    i think he wants him to give it up on his own volition

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

This was painful to read. Is the dialogue written by a computer program?

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

two more issues to go.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    This was painful to read. Is the dialogue written by a computer program?
    It was really corny. I literally skipped over the poems and a good chunk of what Alfred said to Bruce (as much as I wanted to gut through and read it, I couldn't). The magical healing stuff was beyond stupid and I bet King won't even bother explain the rationale there. I'm just glad this is almost over.

In before Thomas gets a free lazarus pit relocated to Wayne Manor to heal everybody back up.

I haad problems with this tbh, then again I never really have understood the umbrage the King haters have for him and his work or why they continue to subject themselves to it. I mean looking at this issue's comments it is clear they hate it but how many issues have they gone through with that level of hate and not stopped at all? I just don't get it, it's like if I subjected myself to watch the Batwoman CW series when i hated it from the start or watch Terminator Dark Fate over and over and over.

Incredible Member

Sooooo, instead of worrying about why other people hate it why not discuss the issue as they have?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    I haad problems with this tbh, then again I never really have understood the umbrage the King haters have for him and his work or why they continue to subject themselves to it. I mean looking at this issue's comments it is clear they hate it but how many issues have they gone through with that level of hate and not stopped at all? I just don't get it, it's like if I subjected myself to watch the Batwoman CW series when i hated it from the start or watch Terminator Dark Fate over and over and over.
    For me it's mostly just morbid curiosity. I stopped being a regular reader after #50. Since then I've checked back in every now and again just to see if things get better. Only to be disappointed by how much this series has nosedived.

Incredible Member

I've wondered this before but never looked into it — when did Huntress get clued in that Batman is Bruce Wayne? It's sort of surprising to see her as one of the Family

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gregpersons View Post
    I've wondered this before but never looked into it — when did Huntress get clued in that Batman is Bruce Wayne? It's sort of surprising to see her as one of the Family
    She knew it because of her work as Matron of Spyral in Grayson, I think.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

Because he knows it doesn't count if he's puppeted, I think.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Wondering if the others could be faking being under the Pirate's control. Because why not, at this point?
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I can't be mad because it's true.

We only have 3 issues left, they need to be so jam packed with stuff but they are so barren.

I don't understand King's rationale, and I love his works
    They did the same with Grayson, the run was cut short, but they still did an issue that was basically just a montage of Dick and Tiger beating up Spyral members, why Dick was singing an annoying song.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Wondering if the others could be faking being under the Pirate's control. Because why not, at this point?
    Bruce knew Thomas would beat the entire batfamily and sent Clayface disguised as Batman back to the batcave to hit Tim again and communicate the next steps in his plan to them, because Bruce knew Thomas would stop his fight with Bane and shoot them both.

I canīt believe this..

I was expecting Thomas between the 5-8 pages and he appeared in the last 2 pages..

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. NOTHING HAPPENED.(We all knew that alfred was dead)