Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I actually really hope that is part of Emma's plan, to set things up so Storm becomes the new Lord Imperial. She probably feels that there is no way Shaw would agree to her being Lord Imperial again, however, she might be able to manipulate Shaw into voting for Storm to be Lord Imperial if she sets it up right. Emma knows Kate would 100% vote for Storm, and then Emma throws her vote in and suddenly Storm is now unanimously voted in as Lord Imperial!
    Emmas not going to defer to someone else. For all intents and purposes Emma was Lord Imperial of the hellfire club as per Leah. She gave that power up to appease Shaw.

Its completely nonsensical

Emmas olive branch is making Shaw think hes an equal

Emma steals the show again, though I did enjoy everyone in this. Happy to see Bishop with the crew.

Now I'm ready to see the rest of the Hellfire Club spots get filled !
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/stat...40832744640513

Ok, I will hope he delivers on that promise.
    Expected to happen. The first two issues have been like an introduction to the "world" of Marauders, it still needs the "conflict" in which Shaw is of course part of us.

That being said, Emma and Kate are still gonna kick his sorry ass for sure.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Chalk up another win for DoX! New Mutants needs to bring it neXt week, to keep pace!!

Kitty's character rehab continues, Emma's shining bright again, and Ororo, Bobby, Lucas, & St. John all had some smaller, but good moments. Sebastian got what he deserved, if you're gonna play, you're gonna pay.
    I loved when Storm was doing a mantra out loud about not killing Batroc, haha, she wanted to hurt him so bad and was trying restrain herself from deleting him from existance. Then Pyro getting upset that Batroc hit his "Mom"! Lol, Pyro always needs a mother figure, Mystique, Destiny, and now Storm, lol!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

With Xavier dead it seems like they're gonna start ressurecting people without his approval

Destiny and Jason Wyngarde next

BANNED

I just want to know.

Is anyone bothered that Batroc beat Iceman, Storm and Pyro???

Because honestly, i'm not all that bothered by it.......

Astonishing Member

Ok Marauders is definitely one of my favorite DoX titles is freaking hilarious not to mention the action scenes with Kate are freaking stellar. So visceral and brutal. I'm liking this new personality from Kate. Is it ooc? Yep. But I say it's a hell of a lot better then what we've gotten from her in the past. I like that she's fully embracing this swashbuckling persona.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I just want to know.

I am not worried about, with so many upcoming covers featuring Storm, she is most certainly going to get her chance to truly shine very soon.

These first two issues just set up the current status quo of the HFC and what Kate's role in things is (Red Pirate Queen Kate!!) and then move forward from here.

I loved everyone drooling over the boat that Emma bought for Kate, that was too funny.

Another thing I noticed is that Kate was way more in the loop about things than I first thought, Emma was keeping her posted about everything, and then they moved together at the right moment to introduce Kate as the new Red Queen. But it appears that Kate and Emma stay in telepathic contact regularly. Also the fact that Emma arranged for Gateway is showing that she wants to make sure Kate has access to travel and a way to get around. It's almost like Emma is treating Kate like a favoured daughter in some ways!

The panels with the Cuckoos was obviously nothing to do with the Red Court, and it was Emma trying to get them to join her White Court as either the Bishop or Knights. It might have been the Bishop position, and when the Cuckoos turned her down she asked Christian to be the White Bishop!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I just want to know.

my guy be kickin' it cap on the regular, he can throw hands at anyone
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    With Xavier dead it seems like they're gonna start ressurecting people without his approval

Destiny and Jason Wyngarde next
    How long has Xavier been dead for anyway? The books seem to follow each other chronologically which means X-men #2 and Fallen Angels #1 have already happened so why is Xavier still dead by the time Marauders comes around? You would think one of the leaders of Krakoa would get top billing on the resurrection list.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Ok Marauders is definitely one of my favorite DoX titles is freaking hilarious not to mention the action scenes with Kate are freaking stellar. So visceral and brutal. I'm liking this new personality from Kate. Is it ooc? Yep. But I say it's a hell of a lot better then what we've gotten from her in the past. I like that she's fully embracing this swashbuckling persona.
    I'm not sure it's OOC, so much as we're finally seeing oh so poised and perfect Kitty react to all the **** that's gone down lately: the pressure of leadership, flaking out on her own wedding, being helpless to stop the end of the world (plus the mindfuck of AoXM), and the school getting blown up on her watch. And for the cherry on top, mutant paradise doesn't want her. I'm pretty sure Duggan's setting her up for a fall.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I just realized something, what if Emma is setting it up so Storm becomes Lord Imperial. Her dialogue indicates she really wants to force the HFC in a new direction and to fully support Krakoa. I wonder if she decides the only way to truly keep the HFC honest and prevent Shaw from usurping control is to back someone like Storm as the Lord Imperial of the HFC!

That Data page made me very suspicious about where Storm fits into this, because it looks like the three Monarchs will answer to the Lord Imperial, and Emma seems to be arranging things for someone else to be Lord Imperial, someone that Sebastian will not want in that position. I am going to hold out hope that Storm becomes the new Lord Imperial!
    I like this idea.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I'm not sure it's OOC, so much as we're finally seeing oh so poised and perfect Kitty react to all the **** that's gone down lately: the pressure of leadership, flaking out on her own wedding, being helpless to stop the end of the world (plus the mindfuck of AoXM), and the school getting blown up on her watch. And for the cherry on top, mutant paradise doesn't want her. I'm pretty sure Duggan's setting her up for a fall.
    yeah, someone else posted that she is going to get an intervention eventually. Probably the drinking thing may actually become a problem as time goes by!

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    How long has Xavier been dead for anyway? The books seem to follow each other chronologically which means X-men #2 and Fallen Angels #1 have already happened so why is Xavier still dead by the time Marauders comes around? You would think one of the leaders of Krakoa would get top billing on the resurrection list.
    According to HoXPoX, the resurrection process takes about 48 hours, they also need to repair the Cerebro helmet and (probably) Jean needs to familiarize and train herself with the process. There is also no indication that FA, X-Men, and Marauders aren't taking place concurrently.

I need Kate, St. John, and Tabby drunk off their asses and bullying sailors.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate