Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    He was wasted and is coming to terms with his immortality. Id get an ugly face tattoo too but they should really change its color to red or something.
    Nah, the Tattoo is ugly bro. Black or Red it’s ugly....

Astonishing Member

Still waiting for Kate get a straw hat and scream "Kaizoku Ou ni, Ore wa naru"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Things are starting to fall apart with that. I thought the Black King was supposed to be dealing with the shady stuff including getting mutants out of non-treaty countries. So why is 'Kate' doing it? Besides, the only African countries were Wakanda affiliates. Also, I think something mentioned Liberia who should not be a problem country.
    I’m pretty sure Shaw is only responsible for black market dealings with the drugs. Emma is responsible for the public corporate stuff while also directing the Marauders. Kitty may be Red Queen but she’s still a captain so it’s her responsibility to help smuggle mutants out of non-treaty countries.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I’m pretty sure Shaw is only responsible for black market dealings with the drugs. Emma is responsible for the public corporate stuff while also directing the Marauders. Kitty may be Red Queen but she’s still a captain so it’s her responsibility to help smuggle mutants out of non-treaty countries.
    While it was just a recruitment pitch, although a 5 or so page one, Magneto did say that the Black King would be responsible for getting drugs in and mutants out.

BANNED

Predictions and hopes:

Black Bishop - Miss Sinister
    Black Knight - Lady Mastermind

Red Bishop - Rachel Grey
    Red Knight - My heart wanna say Magik but I don't think so.

White Knight should be Julian Keller (Hellion)

Ok thats just wishful thinking.

Fantastic Member

Kate and her dialogue are not good right now. She's just an obnoxious drunk and not likeable.

Shaw looks dumb and incompetent. Emma and Shaw undermining each other instead of trying to work together just seems silly and counterproductive. Like forced political drama.

The tattoo scene .... why? What was the point? I already hate Pyro's face tattoo it just looks really bad.

They find Bishop .... then teleport away ignoring what Bishop was even doing. What was the point?

Then there's the everyone kisses everyone. Just feels more like forced hey everyone is into partying and drunkenness.

The art in Excalibur was pretty good but here it just feels off. Like especially Bishop and Gateway. Then Kate kinda looks stick figurish at times.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    White Knight should be Julian Keller (Hellion)

Ok thats just wishful thinking.
    I agree with this choice.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

She's meming now....rut roh

Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Extraordinary Member

I would imagine Sebastian would recruit those who he feels are loyal to him but I don't have time to go figure out the state of his friendships these days to see who would best fit.

As for Kate, well it would make sense she recruits those from the cast. I don't think they are going to leave out anyone important, so that means Ororo, Bob, and Lucas. There are only two positions, so those guesses that Ororo becomes Lord Imperial are probably good. Bob becomes the Red Bishop because that would match him up with Christian. So that leaves Lucas as the Red Knight.

And then I notice that Lucas is not even listed in the cast for the book and just give up with thinking about it.

edit to add: obvious twist is Emma recruits Bob as White Knight.

Dont like it. It’s trying too hard and the Emma vs Shaw angle is so played out.

Kitty is just...written for the Twitter crowd or something

Storm continues her characterization of window dressing.
    Last edited by Tank; 11-20-2019 at 09:36 AM.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Yeah theyre gonna need to get rid of the Pyro tattoo ASAP.

Because immediately when i saw it I knew people would call if blackface. And its an ugly AF tattoo.

Moving the story along well.

I don't understand why the team is just finding out about Xavier.

Shouldnt that have been broadcasted to all Krakoans. So they could be prepared for any attacks.

I'm hoping they found out immediately after it happened.
    Ororo is on the Council, I’d have thought she’d have ben informed as soon as it happened? It’s important intelligence.

This book is just X-Men Gold 2.0 imo. I wish Storm and Bishop were on a different book... X-Force maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Kitty is just...written for the Twitter crowd or something
    I liked her in the first issue but I'm afraid they're trying to make her too edgy.

Black Bishop: Jason Wyngarde

Red Bishop: Storm