Fantastic Member

Default Survivor Series Dream Teams Match

Inspired by this video:

Which of the interpromotional Survivor Series dream teams would take it?
    A: With DQs/countouts
    B: No DQ/countout

WCW: Sting, Goldberg, Diamond Dallas Page, Lex Luger, Vader

NWA: Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Arn Anderson, Magnum TA, Harley Race

ECW: Shane Douglas, Taz, Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Raven

TNA: Jeff Jarrett, Samoa Joe, Abyss, Jay Lethal, AJ Styles

NJPW: Antonio Inoki, Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Tatsumi Fujinami, Riki Choshu

WWF: Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, The Undertaker

(As an aside, we know that if Vince was booking this team WWF would bury all the other teams, but he's not)

Also, who would you pick as your dream team for any promotion? I'll start:

All Japan Women's Pro Wrestling: Lioness Asuka, Chigusa Nagayo, Manami Toyota, Aja Kong, Akira Hokuto (reserves: Jaguar Yokota, Bull Nakano, Kyoko Inoue)
    WWE women: Trish Stratus, Lita, Beth Phoenix, Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch (reserves: Mickie James, Sasha Banks, Bayley)

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laevatein View Post
    Inspired by this video:

Which of the interpromotional Survivor Series dream teams would take it?
    A: With DQs/countouts
    B: No DQ/countout

WCW: Sting, Goldberg, Diamond Dallas Page, Lex Luger, Vader

NWA: Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Arn Anderson, Magnum TA, Harley Race

ECW: Shane Douglas, Taz, Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Raven

TNA: Jeff Jarrett, Samoa Joe, Abyss, Jay Lethal, AJ Styles

NJPW: Antonio Inoki, Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Tatsumi Fujinami, Riki Choshu

WWF: Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, The Undertaker

(As an aside, we know that if Vince was booking this team WWF would bury all the other teams, but he's not)

Also, who would you pick as your dream team for any promotion? I'll start:

All Japan Women's Pro Wrestling: Lioness Asuka, Chigusa Nagayo, Manami Toyota, Aja Kong, Akira Hokuto (reserves: Jaguar Yokota, Bull Nakano, Kyoko Inoue)
    WWE women: Trish Stratus, Lita, Beth Phoenix, Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch (reserves: Mickie James, Sasha Banks, Bayley)
    In the DQ/Countout scenario, I have a hard time seeing the WWF wrestlers winning. They were notorious for losing via Countout/DQ in their matches (if my memories serves me right). I would lean more to the TNA guys to win it (Don't know the Japanese wrestlers well enough, and the other wrestlers group (NWA, ECW) are the ones who will cause the countout of the WWF wrestlers). Joe and AJ Styles will just hide around until the end.

In the NO DQ/Countout scenario, the WWF guys are favoured. You need a LOT of guys to pin the Undertaker for a 3-count. Add in Prime Hogan and they might win due to durability.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

you did not include minoru suzuki. that was smart.

Extraordinary Member

PErsonally I'd replace Savage with Cena. Not a knock on Savage, I just want a Modern Rep on that team