Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    we aren't even 6 months in.
    That wasn’t my question. What do you want to happen? What do you want instead of DoX?

Extraordinary Member

The tweet seems very vague for it being only one month skip
    I am not saying it will only be one month, but yes it is a vague tweet no matter how you look at it.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I think it's interesting that Giant Size is being described as an artist showcase, outside of their Young Guns branding they haven't been great at promoting and fostering artists. It also makes me wonder if they have any input in the characters that will be featured.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I think it's interesting that Giant Size is being described as an artist showcase, outside of their Young Guns branding they haven't been great at promoting and fostering artists. It also makes me wonder if they have any input in the characters that will be featured.
    Jean is Dauterman's fave and Emma is Hickman's... Maybe that's how the idea for this issue came to be.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    That wasn’t my question. What do you want to happen? What do you want instead of DoX?
    I'm just saying it is early to say it is sales success. What i want is irrelevant

X-men/fantastic four #1 & #2 (of 4)
    giant size x-men: Jean grey and emma frost #1
    x-men #7
    x-force #7 & #8
    new mutants #7
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I'm interested to see the characters and artists who will be featured.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I am not saying it will only be one month, but yes it is a vague tweet no matter how you look at it.
    I'm betting on vita Ayala's or leah Williams picking up the book for a bit.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I'm betting on vita Ayala's or leah Williams picking up the book for a bit.
    Hmm so basically Fallen Angels isn't getting cancelled it's just a change in writer?

Idk we'll see. I mean I like both those writers you mention but... I just don't like changing writer on a book, it's better to have each book feel almost like a given writer's "baby" and their vision can be executed fully.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Hmm so basically Fallen Angels isn't getting cancelled it's just a change in writer?

Idk we'll see. I mean I like both those writers you mention but... I just don't like changing writer on a book, it's better to have each book feel almost like a given writer's "baby" and their vision can be executed fully.
    It isn't getting cancelled, but we don't know if it's Hill doing a month-or-longer hiatus or someone else gets the book. Honestly, dunno which is better, I'd just love to have my favorite character around in an ongoing title.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post

It make essence since ther books weren't announced yet. However it might not be a change in writer, they could be doing aside story while hill comes back.

DOMILOSSUS RISE!!!!!!!!!!! weee

Damn that cover for X-Men! Yu killed it!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    DOMILOSSUS RISE!!!!!!!!!!! weee
    ^ I can dig it

Frees up Kathryn for pirating/Hellfiring

And these two are both "damaged" as it were and "lashing out". Good stuff, although it might tinker a bit much with Colossus' supposed more innocent/boy scout personality he has. Maybe they're using his roles in the deadpool films as inspiration somehow
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

I'm just saying it is early to say it is sales success. What i want is irrelevant
    Not to me. That’s why I’m asking what you’d like to happen if DoX were to fail. Which it hasn’t.