Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    On the topic of fallen angles hiatus, the recap page has the words limited, I wonder if that was a hint that it was a stealth minie
    Damn whatever the case that really sucks. I have a feeling that FA is going to be the first title to get canned during DOX. Couldn’t they just have a guest writer step in to handle the book in the meantime? I know guest artist happen all the time but has a guest writer stepping in for a bit ever happen lol? Kind of ridiculous to have a writer state pretty much “working on my other career, be back later” when the book literally just started.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    Damn whatever the case that really sucks. I have a feeling that FA is going to be the first title to get canned during DOX. Couldn’t they just have a guest writer step in to handle the book in the meantime? I know guest artist happen all the time but has a guest writer stepping in for a bit ever happen lol? Kind of ridiculous to have a writer state pretty much “working on my other career, be back later” when the book literally just started.
    Jordan White (editor) bothered to retweet Hill's tweet but could not be bothered to actually clarify anything. This could be a great series, mini or not, but when speculation and uncertainty starts to spread like it is that usually leads to lower orders by retailers and/or readers just turning away early.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    Isn't this jumping the gun? The writer said why the delay. Not that it's already been canceled.

UGH!! It’s always your favorites...
    #MagnetoWasRight

Anyone have any interiors of the new artists that are coming on for Excalibur and Marauders

BANNED

Idk about his art but the new Excalibur penciller is a babe.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Anyone have any interiors of the new artists that are coming on for Excalibur and Marauders
    Excalibur

Maraurders

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Isn't this jumping the gun? The writer said why the delay. Not that it's already been canceled.
    Not really jumping the gun. When one of these titles eventually gets canceled, I always figured it would be Fallen Angels to go first. Ive stated that and had that mindset even before I heard of the writer taking a break to pursue his other career. It’s not a knock on the title because I absolutely loved the first issue and it was arguably my favorite DOX issue so far. However I’m not blind to the fact that there’s a good chance that this title will sell the least out of all the DOX titles. This upcoming hiatus after the series essentially just started is going to diminish fan interest for a title that didn’t seem to have much to begin with.

Never said that this would be the reason it gets cancelled or dropped. All I said was FA will be the first book to get the axe when one of these titles eventually gets cancelled.
    Last edited by RD155; 11-23-2019 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Excalibur

Maraurders

Thank you.

Definitely not feeling that Excalibur artist. Why is Marvel being cheap and not getting us A list artist.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Thank you.

Definitely not feeling that Excalibur artist. Why is Marvel being cheap and not getting us A list artist.
    I think his art looks good and is very similar to To