Default February 2020 Solicits

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...tm_name=iossmf

Looks like for Venom #23 spoilers:
    CARNAGE IS BACK
    end of spoilers
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Where is Spider-Woman #1 solicitation?

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Three-issue Chance arc
    Three-issue Chance arc
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Three-issue Chance arc
    Three-issue Chance arc
    I wonder if we will see the Great Game players (Joystick, Rocket Racer, Prowler...) in this arc... and I suspect the one in the cover throwing the dice is the Foreigner (Chance's former boss).
    Last edited by Hugo Strange; 11-21-2019 at 11:53 AM.

Definitely: Morbius, Runaways, Agents of Atlas, X-Men, Giant-Sized X-Men

Probably: Machine Man 2020, the majority of the other X-books

Tradewait: Spidey stuff, that Hakweye mini

-Pav, who is stoked to FINALLY see the return of the Livewires...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Three-issue Chance arc
    Three-issue Chance arc
    A story with Chance and Jameson is definitely playing to Nick Spencer's strengths and I'm so excited for it. More excited for that then the current 2099 arc which hasn't been wowing me at the moment though it's fine.

The lack of Jonah's been giving me a rash!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Strange View Post
    I wonder if we will see the Great Game players (Joystick, Rocket Racer, Prowler...) in this arc... and I suspect the one in the cover throwing the dice is the Foreigner (Chance's former boss).
    I would like to see that, too, and if the Great Game is going to come back . . . maybe the Scarlet Spiders will, too, since the Great Game was a pretty significant arc in Ben Reilly's time as Spider-Man. (And it also featured the return of Kaine after he died the first time in Maximum Clonage.)
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

"Amazing Mary Jane #5" calls my attention enormously. I know this is not the first cover where MJ wears Spider-Man's suit, but could this be the signal about something I have been suspecting incoming? (No, I'm not talking about the upcoming big event). I mean, could this mean MJ's powers from Spider-Island are about to resurface here? I wish they would!!

Are you suggesting we might be getting Earth-616 Spinneret?
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Are you suggesting we might be getting Earth-616 Spinneret?
    Maybe. I mean, in "Renew Your Vows", the problem with MJ is that she drains Peter's powers through her suit, which weakens him. That's why she ended up bonding with Venom's symbiote. (Honestly, I saw it coming from miles away). But if "One More Day" would have never happened, if Peter and Mary Jane would have stayed married in "Spider Island", the infection could have become a reasonable source of power for Mary Jane.

Thoughts:

- Something worse then Carnage? Do tell .

- Only Nick Spencer could deliver an arc focused on Chance, of all villains. But hey, Jonah's back !

- So if Peter has to forgive MJ for her team-up with Mysterio...either Beck gets outed or MJ comes clean with him herself. But it does sound like Mary Jane finally goes back, so either filming wraps or production kaputs one way or another. I wonder when we'll start to hear from her again in ASM solicits?

- By Gwen's "worlds" do they mean Earth-65 and Earth-616? Because her hero and civilian life seems too obvious.

- Sounds like the Bugle book has a lot of running investigations that might all coincide into one big mystery.

- It's almost like writing down everything about your double life in a journal was a bad idea Miles! You should've at least used code.

- Felicia and Wolverine? I wonder if they'll reference those Wolverine/Black Cat mini's. Or at least referencing Felicia and Logan knocking boots at some point. Kris Anka on art should be a treat.

- Is that Morbiu's wife holding him?

- Looks like we're going to actually see Spidey and Felicia's original relationship in the PS4 universe explored in the mini, which is one thing I was hoping to see .

-

About Gwen, I would imagine so. Maybe someone else manages to cross dimensions, maybe the fact her phone doesn't work when in the wrong universe (it's been mentioned that her cell doesn't work on 616) causes problems, but it's obvious something's going to go wrong for her.