Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Oh ****, run, everybody. Apparently you can't question (people you never knew were part of) minorities supporting harmful ideologies, or else you'll be exposed as the bad guy in a comic book forum!

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Foolishness is thinking you can keep something like nazism protected and it will never bite your hand, mate. Or that it won't ever harm others, because you think it's more important being on a philosophical high horse than doing what's necessary. Being tolerant to intolerance is exactly what put the world in the crappy state we're in currently. You can't be in any way soft to those who defend ideas such as ethnical cleansing or genocide. And yes, of course anyone should be dismissive of racists or nazis or whatever. It's not hard to say that you're better than those kind of people.
    Your basically saying Death to all Nazi's. How is that any different then "Death to the Jews" ?

No where in any of post did I say Nazi views should be engaged in or practice. All I said was a true Hero protects and saves those who are currently inline with Justice. View points and stances do not come into play.

And No your not better then anyone. The very idea that you believe you are better than a Nazi because they are Nazi is the same line of Logic of them believing they are better then Blacks or Jews because they are not Black or a Jew.

Bigotry is bigotry no matter what form it takes.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Moria lives doesn't disprove Mutants "superiority", It just shows that a variable can change things. In the past Humans has used the variable surpass mutants now mutants understand this and are using same variable make sure they come out ahead . The reason Orchis is panicking is that mutants growth is higher than expected in this timeline and mutants is going to be dominant species before humans can hit post humans.Simple put right now mutants are avoiding the thing that makes them always lose.
    Right now Orchis represents only a small fraction of humanity's over all resources, in terms of both material and intellectual effort. Indeed the saving grace of Krakoa is that humanity is divided into numerous mutually competing nation states. So essentially Moira's strategy is to use Krakoa's medical and diplomatic leverage to divide humanity long enough to ensure mutant domination. Yet this is a dangerous game, after all necessity is the mother of invention and there in no greater necessity then war. By pushing humanity to the brink like this Moira may inadvertently accelerate transhumanist development to a degree not seen even in her worst timelines.

Ultimate Member

I find it ironic that a certain small sub-set of X-Men fans seem so stridently 'pro-mutant' as to embrace antisocial 'kill alla humans' viewpoints that sound positively self-loathing. On the one hand, they'll criticize Nazis, on the other hand, they sound just like them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Your basically saying Death to all Nazi's. How is that any different then "Death to the Jews" ?

No where in any of post did I say Nazi views should be engaged in or practice. All I said was a true Hero protects and saves those who are currently inline with Justice. View points and stances do not come into play.

And No your not better then anyone. The very idea that you believe you are better than a Nazi because they are Nazi is the same line of Logic of them believing they are better then Blacks or Jews because they are not Black or a Jew.

Bigotry is bigotry no matter what form it takes.
    I'm not saying "death to all nazis". Not here, at least lmao

You don't have to go out of your way to harm anyone, that's true. You should also protect people from being harmed by them or engaging in violence with them, when necessary.

But you're basically comparing hate for people who advocate for genocide to hating people based on race and that makes absolutely no sense.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I find it ironic that a certain small sub-set of X-Men fans seem so stridently 'pro-mutant' as to embrace antisocial 'kill alla humans' viewpoints that sound positively self-loathing. On the one hand, they'll criticize Nazis, on the other hand, they sound just like them.
    You make a good point. Unless some of the posters here have been holding out on us I don't think that any of them would be accepted into Krakoa.

But I suppose in a way these supremacist attitudes just confirm the most cynical viewpoints on human nature. Give the oppressed (mutants) a chance at real power and they simply become the new oppressors themselves.

I'm not saying "death to all nazis". Not here, at least lmao

You don't have to go out of your way to harm anyone, that's true. You should also protect people from being harmed by them or engaging in violence with them, when necessary.

But you're basically comparing hate for people who advocate for genocide to hating people based on race and that makes absolutely no sense.
    It actually does make sense because HATE is HATE no matter where it is pointed. The definition nor the feeling changes based on the circumstance.

Try as you might to justify your own bigotry but just like any Racist, Supremacist, or Elitist you may not be able to look at your own flaws in the mirror does not mean they are not there and that others cannot see them.

What exactly is your proposal for Nazi's ? Should they be killed off? Shunned to the point committing suicide? Put in camps until they change their minds and proven themselves to hold views you or society deems worthy? What course of action should be taken for those you hate? And how exactly does it make you any better then them?
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 11-24-2019 at 05:46 PM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

That unless there is some big revelation in the end where it specifically shows/says how the X-Men as a whole engaged in harmful ideas and practices, that the writer/company/whoever is purposely attempting to not only justify their own harmful ideology but that they are also trying to convince readers of it being the correct ideology to pursue.

Sidenote: For those who want to question my stance, while also appeasing their own very radical thinking. I'm a Bisexual, Black Man who is not from the U.S.A . I'm willing to bet that I know more about Discrimination and Bigotry then many of the entitled, more then likely, white liberals on this forum. So please reframe from questioning my stance and worth on this subject, unless your intention is me making a fool out of you in public by destructing your arguments and exposing your radical view points.
    As far as that is concerned, way to prove my point, guy. Signed, a fellow Black man.

Also: What is this, the Oppression Olympics?
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post

Also: What is this, the Oppression Olympics?
    You set the stage of the event I'm just running beside you .

Oh ****, run, everybody. Apparently you can't question (people you never knew were part of) minorities supporting harmful ideologies, or else you'll be exposed as the bad guy in a comic book forum!
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kintor View Post
    You make a good point. Unless some of the posters here have been holding out on us I don't think that any of them would be accepted into Krakoa.

But I suppose in a way these supremacist attitudes just confirm the most cynical viewpoints on human nature. Give the oppressed (mutants) a chance at real power and they simply become the new oppressors themselves.
    That is indeed a sad truth when it comes to humanity. As it states, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The key is finding the right balance as that you don’t end up with the same problem only going the opposite way.

It actually does make sense because HATE is HATE no matter where it is pointed. The definition nor the feeling changes based on the circumstance.

Try as you might to justify your own bigotry but just like any Racist, Supremacist, or Elitist you may not be able to look at your own flaws in the mirror does not mean they are not there and that others cannot see them.

What exactly is your proposal for Nazi's ? Should they be killed off? Shunned to the point committing suicide? Put in camps until they change their minds and proven themselves to hold views you or society deems worthy? What course of action should be taken for those you hate? And how exactly does it make you any better then them?
    This is the exact reason politics around the world are completely worthless today. Stuff like this where advocating the annihilation of an entire people and disliking people that do that are completely equal crimes. This is called the Fairness Doctrine, and it is complete horse crap.

Yeah, I hope Hickman triple downs on the “oppressed minority continuously beat the **** out of their oppressors” story beat just because you said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Yeah, I hope Hickman triple downs on the “oppressed minority continuously beat the **** out of their oppressors” story beat just because you said that.
    But Tycon, why won't you think of those poor oppressed Nazis that just want to purge the world of what they consider genetic filth. They obviously need defending from mean intolerant Jews, Gays, and other minorities that they want to slaughter whole sale.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    This is the exact reason politics around the world are completely worthless today. Stuff like this where advocating the annihilation of an entire people and disliking people that do that are completely equal crimes. This is called the Fairness Doctrine, and it is complete horse crap.
    If it's horse crap then what exactly should be done?

You will never eliminate Hate. Therefore the justification of killing off those who Hate will end with every human life on the planet being wiped out.

So please explain how it is different? How your solution is different? And how it makes you Superior then those you oppose?

Then watch how quickly and precisely you sound like those you believe yourself better than.