Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    And Magneto's worst crime before his trial was said to have probably been when he caused the sinking of a Russian submarine in Uncanny X-Men #150 (1981), which Magneto later claimed in Secret Wars was an of extremist self-defense in declaring war on him, though I suppose it could also be reasonably argued he was practically declaring war on humanity due to his prior actions.

The terrorist claiming self-defense will always be rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    Making rash generalizations without a shred of evidence, eh? Somehow, I expected as such from you. You have yet to answer as to how any of Krakoa's policies are concerning nor have you even begun to elaborate as to how my worldview is "poisonous" in any way.
    Maybe if you actually had read the post I made instead of posturing, you'd have realized I adressed both points in it.

That's the kind of tactics I have come to expect from politicians. Surely, you can do better.
    I can't do the reading part for you.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Hoestly, I feel that most of the posters that are crying about Krakoa and how it operates are doing so from a position of unearned privilege.
    Some ridiculous level of assumptions being made here. Or as you put it "rash generalizations without a shred of evidence".

Often times, the privileged would stand against the oppressed party they claim to be "allies" with should said oppressed take any actions to achieve any kind of equity that has the potential to rival, if not surpass those of the privileged.
    I have a better hypothesis: people simply have opinions different than yours and you can't handle that mindblowing concept, hence you coming up with that kind of accusation.

It goes back to my earlier point of many that would throw baseless criticisms being relatively inexperienced when it comes to life and how societies work. That's just my observation, of course.
    The one saving grace of this post and from the previous one you made on "morality".
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."