Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Oh, Roberto, no.

Why do I have the feeling that "signed whatever they put in front of me" is going to come back to haunt him?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Oh, Roberto, no.

Why do I have the feeling that "signed whatever they put in front of me" is going to come back to haunt him?
    He should have signed everything over to Amara.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    You can really tell when Hickman likes a character.
    yeah really easy to tell

Tgis is the worst lawyer I ever saw

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

omg that was actually really funny lolol I love that frog. give him his own solo.... now!!

or is it a chameleon. whatever it i sign me up.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-21-2019 at 05:44 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Oh, Roberto, no.

I was thinking the same thing. He’s gonna lose his money.

I think stuffing everything inside Mondo is going to backfire on them too. They have a Brood Pheromone Egg and a Krakoan Flower in the same space inside someone made of fertile soil. Oh how it's going to rip poor Mondo apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I think stuffing everything inside Mondo is going to backfire on them too. They have a Brood Pheromone Egg and a Krakoan Flower in the same space inside someone made of fertile soil. Oh how it's going to rip poor Mondo apart.
    Is Mondo going to give birth to Krakoan/Brood hybrids?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Oh okay, Tuck. I thought in HOXPOX they said something to the effect that they could make the best version of themselves using this technique. I must have been wrong!
    The only character confirmed to have been restored from an older backup is Xavier himself, twice. For everyone else, there has been some tweaking of their powerset (dna manipulation? Psychic intervention? We dont know) but its still up in the air whether they have used older backups. At least nothing in the writing seems to indicate so.

Good Lord, this book is gorgeous. Only fitting given all the absolutely gorgeous cast members. Recaps can sometimes be drawn out nonsense but this was terrific and just so (Sun)Spot On!

Illyana selectively using her talents -- both for intimidation and/or personal preferences-- is utterly charming and there are likely legitimate reasons they've opted to NOT break out of prison, despite their collective discomfort. Perhaps they want to avoid being fugitives? Perhaps they don't want their decisions to negatively impact Krakoa? Playing by the rules of their captors is strategic in some way.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    The only character confirmed to have been restored from an older backup is Xavier himself, twice. For everyone else, there has been some tweaking of their powerset (dna manipulation? Psychic intervention? We dont know) but its still up in the air whether they have used older backups. At least nothing in the writing seems to indicate so.
    While not confirmed, there is no way that Vulcan has not been brought back with his pre-Deadly Genesis persona. And Yana definitely has been resurrected otherwise she would just be full Darkchylde (I still cringe at how terrible Rosenberg messed up how her powers and personas work).

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

LOVELOVELOVE this preview!!!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    While not confirmed, there is no way that Vulcan has not been brought back with his pre-Deadly Genesis persona. And Yana definitely has been resurrected otherwise she would just be full Darkchylde (I still cringe at how terrible Rosenberg messed up how her powers and personas work).
    Did Illyana even die in Uncanny? I thought she just ran away thobI could be wrong. Vulcan is a good point but we dont really have confirmation yet.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

She didn't die in Rosencanny.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Did Illyana even die in Uncanny? I thought she just ran away thobI could be wrong. Vulcan is a good point but we dont really have confirmation yet.
    She didn't died, she losed the mutant part that kept the demon part under her control (per rosenberg interpretation)

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    She didn't die in Rosencanny.
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    She didn't died, she losed the mutant part that kept the demon part under her control (per rosenberg interpretation)
    They literally robbed her of her mutant powers, so she became full darkchylde. So unless they have found a way to restore mutant powers without having to go through the resurrection process, I personally think she might have been resurrected. Unless they are ignoring all of the body mutilations in Uncanny (Magik's removed mutancy, Cyclops' eye, Emma's brain and head) but it's jarring if it's not explained for me.