Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    What about Karma...
    I'm already losing GOATed Destroyer arm daddy Thor for goth twink Thor, I can't take this, too.
    Last edited by Snoop Dogg; 11-25-2019 at 04:12 AM.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Karma is already too many oppressions rolled into a single body, you take anything away and people will go nuclear.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Take away the leg or at least up the technology beyond LEGOs.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Take away the leg or at least up the technology beyond LEGOs.
    Lol gah forrealsss
    GrindrStone(D)

What is Legos? Something to do with LEGO?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    What is Legos? Something to do with LEGO?
    Yeah it's the Lego blocks
    GrindrStone(D)

This look looks great. This, Mauraders, and Excalibur are my favorites (though Excalibur I think will improve once the group and status quo is established).

As for Magik... I thought her mutant power was to control stepping disks to Limbo, and the teleport part was that they’d immediately use another stepping disk to go back to earth... so distance wasn’t really a factor.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Everyone got thrown in jail for breaking up an Antifa rally.
    "Cable was right!"

What about Karma...
    Talking about Rosencanny.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Talking about Rosencanny.
    Ah true true his whole run is dangling plotlines :/
    Idk why they won't just heal karma's leg...I seriously feel like they're keeping it in lieu of actually giving her a storyline
    GrindrStone(D)

Ah true true his whole run is dangling plotlines :/
    Idk why they won't just heal karma's leg...I seriously feel like they're keeping it in lieu of actually giving her a storyline
    Meh, I kinda disagree only because her leg being restored wouldn’t peak any interest in her character more than it already did. I think the only person since Claremont to do something interesting with her was Marjorie Liu. But pre-Astonishing X-Men Karma never really had a narrative direction or impactful character voice. It just takes a writer dedicated to her character to write something for her, which we’re sorely lacking unless Hickman’s New Mutants gives her some good moments (which I’m sure it will).

BANNED

Meh, I kinda disagree only because her leg being restored wouldn’t peak any interest in her character more than it already did. I think the only person since Claremont to do something interesting with her was Marjorie Liu. But pre-Astonishing X-Men Karma never really had a narrative direction or impactful character voice. It just takes a writer dedicated to her character to write something for her, which we’re sorely lacking unless Hickman’s New Mutants gives her some good moments (which I’m sure it will).
    Despite taking away her leg, I think Wells did some fun stuff with her and I wish her hatred for Magik 2.0 stuck around (instead of giving those character beats to Dani and Kitty).

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Despite taking away her leg, I think Wells did some fun stuff with her and I wish her hatred for Magik 2.0 stuck around (instead of giving those character beats to Dani and Kitty).
    I always forget that run exists (and it wasn’t even bad). I consider Dead Souls as Karma’s revenge for Magik 2.0 screwing her (and the team) over. And I wish she wasn’t so regretful over it.

BANNED

I always forget that run exists (and it wasn’t even bad). I consider Dead Souls as Karma’s revenge for Magik 2.0 screwing her (and the team) over. And I wish she wasn’t so regretful over it.
    I love his run. If it wasn’t just about spread over one decade going into the next it would be on a “best of” list.

I mean she should be. Karma ultimately screwed over the team worse than Magik did. I hope there is still tension to be found in the current volume of NM bc there's alot of material between them now for a real rivalry. I wouldnt mind if they just tolerate each other but deep down dont like the other