Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    You say that as though he’s not ineffectual now. Spencer could’ve removed him from the story and it wouldn’t have changed anything.
    I would definitely say he's not ineffectual given he's instrumental to resolving the conflict and stopping the bad guy.

If it were the past few years it would've been a supporting cast member who would hand him the win, in all likelihood.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I would definitely say he's not ineffectual given he's instrumental to resolving the conflict and stopping the bad guy.

If it were the past few years it would've been a supporting cast member who would hand him the win, in all likelihood.
    But that’s what happened for pretty much every story up to this point (granted, I’ve stopped consistently reading after Hunted). To be fair, sin none of the story arcs were really about him, why should he be the one to resolve them? It makes sense that, Connors, Felicia, Jameson... would resolve the plot rather than him.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    But that’s what happened for pretty much every story up to this point (granted, I’ve stopped consistently reading after Hunted). To be fair, sin none of the story arcs were really about him, why should he be the one to resolve them? It makes sense that, Connors, Felicia, Jameson... would resolve the plot rather than him.
    But Peter is the one who resolves the plot for the most part .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    But Peter is the one who resolves the plot for the most part .
    I could see the argument that other characters (Lizard, Gibbon, Kraven) had more interesting arcs.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets