Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She's the perfect support character. I wish they'd delve into how she views Krakoa and how her opinion has changed in terms of accepting her mutant status
    Cecilia should be on a team book, as I have been saying for almost 20 years. I think Claremont wanted to pair her and Kurt as well.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Cecilia should be on a team book, as I have been saying for almost 20 years. I think Claremont wanted to pair her and Kurt as well.
    She should but as long they keep using her as "The" Doctor in the X-world it increases her chances of the next writer using her in a book. The beautiful thing about this run so far that people other than Beast are getting tech, mechanics, science, and medical roles which will mean more variety in the future if writers get used to it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    She should but as long they keep using her as "The" Doctor in the X-world it increases her chances of the next writer using her in a book. The beautiful thing about this run so far that people other than Beast are getting tech, mechanics, science, and medical roles which will mean more variety in the future if writers get used to it.
    I think you can give her both. It's never stopped Hank.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I think you can give her both. It's never stopped Hank.
    Yeah because Hank is the problem, He is one-stop-shop for everything and writers use him lazily over developing other characters. Need someone to fix the Blackbird, use Hank not Forge, Need someone to be medical doctor use Hank instead of Celia, Have a tech problem use Hank instead of Sage, Trinary, Douglock, Kitty, Prodigy, etc. You can give both to her I 100% agree it is just using super genius Hank Mckoy who can take up one slot on a team ,he makes an easy crutch for writers that they can lazily make him everything and then other characters don't get used. Beast has been an objectively terrible character lately but since he such a good plot device he always gets used even though the X-men should hate his guts because of things he has done. Heck, they couldn't use Hank in Uncanny and instead of using any other smart character they used Dark Beast.

Just seeing other X-men doing things they have always given to Hank is a huge step for the X-men franchise.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 11-22-2019 at 10:34 PM.

BANNED

I mean, everybody’s had some rough-ass years of late. I’ve had many, many issues with Hank but Bendis literally writing the Watcher in to say “you disgust me” was so ludicrously OTT and mean that I felt bad for him. I’m willing to turn the page on him as with many other characters. But I do think that yes, if he can wear many hats so can Cece.

I like the X-men having specialized roles. Cecilia is a medical doctor, so it makes sense for her to be more used in that capacity over Hank, whom isnt one. Keep him to research and genetics.

Quote Originally Posted by As series writer Benjamin Percy puts it:
    Izbukizpoyzun
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Morrison: I just created a fascy school shooter

X-writers: whoa.... I need to make this character likable and heroic
    Right its like he was cool during Schism because he was still very much a disrupting force and a threat but like Idie he was a terrible fit in W&tXM and it completely derailed his character.

Ughhhh that art is almost as sexy as Ben Percy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Right its like he was cool during Schism because he was still very much a disrupting force and a threat but like Idie he was a terrible fit in W&tXM and it completely derailed his character.

The main source of popularity of Quentin comes from aaron run. His actitude, his shirts, the relationship with Wolverine...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    The main source of popularity of Quentin comes from aaron run. His actitude, his shirts, the relationship with Wolverine...
    As stated by who?

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    As stated by who?
    Aaron.....
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Soo juicy.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I like this issue at a lot, I think it was much stronger issue than one. It is using its full cast and supporting characters on Krakoa pretty well. I like where this going so far.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post

Also he was the ultimate incel (a lot of his motivation comes from being rejected by Sophie) and then every subsequent writer hoisted girlfriends on him because he’s so irresistibly alpha.

This was a great read. I really love how Percy writes Wolverine. QQ is fun to read. This is a really good team book. The art is amazing.