Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Biggest Disappointment: I’m really enjoying all the DoX titles, but I think I like X-Force the least. Thought we were past the grimdark **** but a shooting on Krakoa, skinned Domino, and traumatized Colossus is exactly the sort of energy we got during the Decimation and Terrigen eras. The art’s good and the issue for the second issue looks promising, though.
    X-Force might or might not be just like Rosenberg's run, but with a more consistent script and less triggering plot points.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Surprise: Fallen Angels
    Disappointing : Excalibur
    I agree, and even X-Men hasn't been as good as I had hoped, it's interesting but building up slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    X-Force might or might not be just like Rosenberg's run, but with a more consistent script and less triggering plot points.
    Nah. Domino's death seems like it's actually made to develop her. Look at the last solicits and covers. If it was Rosenberg's Uncanny, her death would only exist for shock value, not be undone, and then at the end Quentin would give Wolverine a dumb meta speech about it.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Nah. Domino's death seems like it's actually made to develop her. Look at the last solicits and covers. If it was Rosenberg's Uncanny, her death would only exist for shock value, not be undone, and then at the end Quentin would give Wolverine a dumb meta speech about it.
    Yeah, I think Rosenberg had to break stuff because that was supposed to be the final swansong of the whole Extinction era. At least this way, Percy is given the goal of having to follow through with what he’s doing. Looks like Colossus is also gonna confront what happened and we know Xavier will eventually be back.

Mighty Member

Digging: New Mutants, X-Force, Marauders
    Meh: Excalibur, which is a shame because I have a lot of my favorites on that team (Betsy, Rogue and Gambit). Just disjointed.
    Disappointed: X-Men.. voices are so off. Cable and Rachel are like little kids. Jean and Logan living with the Summers? Just off
    Surprising: Fallen Angels... don’t like having Kwannon taking the name Psylocke and having all the things that were inherent to Betsy (butterfly, TK & TP) now hers. But the first issue was pretty decent, even if I think Laura and Nathan are too seasoned to have a zen master to follow.