Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Bumping because in James Tynion's newsletter this week he mentions his batman plans are now going into 2021, I'd say we should stop considering this a filler run at this point with that many issues.
    I wasn't expecting the run to get expanded. Kind of curious to see what he does now, since Joker War seemed like such a definitive endpoint.

Incredible Member

Well, it may be due to comics being delayed right now for who knows how long. On the other hand, maybe the whole 5G thing's been scrapped after all, so any plans they had for someone else to take over for that has been jettisoned.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wasn't expecting the run to get expanded. Kind of curious to see what he does now, since Joker War seemed like such a definitive endpoint.
    I'm kinda surpised. Punchline clearly gave sales for his run a big boost, he said the issue that would have came out yesterday had the highest sales of his run so far, so hopefully can keep the momentum even with this delay.
    Last edited by DragonPiece; 04-02-2020 at 06:04 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    Well, it may be due to comics being delayed right now for who knows how long. On the other hand, maybe the whole 5G thing's been scrapped after all, so any plans they had for someone else to take over for that has been jettisoned.
    As I said over in the 5g thread over in the main DC forum, I would hope they have the intention and a plan to start releasing comics again before end of the year.