Default Star Wars stuff! Get yer' Star Wars stuff here!

John Favreau set to take a much bigger role in Star Wars, but still will make time to mentor Peter Parker https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...future-1256357

Katherine Kennedy was not aware of Star Wars comics, books, games and was also unsure of the color of the sky. "Every one of these movies is a particularly hard nut to crack. There’s no source material. We don't have comic books. We don't have 800-page novels. We don'thave anything other than passionate storytellers who get together and talk about what the next iteration might be"https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...r-wars-912393/

Waiting For Godot/Rian Johnson trilogy news! He visited The Mandalorian set! That must mean something right?! Let's hear from Rian himself! "You're going to have to wait for them to announce whatever they are going to announce. I got no update." Well surely he has moved up in the rotation since Benioff and Weiss left?

"On Wednesday, a story from The Hollywood Reporter said, citing "a source," that the movie slated for 2022 is not one of Johnson's projects. "

Oh well...https://www.businessinsider.com/rian...an-set-2019-11
    Last edited by Anthony W; 11-21-2019 at 09:20 PM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

For just a second there the title of your thread made me wonder if you were the CEO of Hasbro or something.

As in 'Star Wars stuff! Get yer Star Wars stuff here! Please! We've got aisles full of the junk in discount stores and bargain bins all over the world! All at greatly reduced prices! Rey dolls! BB-8's! That Kylo dude who looks and acts like the lead singer in a nu-metal band rather than a Sith Lord! All yer other beloved sequel trilogy characters! I'm begging you, please take it off our hands!'
    Last edited by WillieMorgan; 11-22-2019 at 09:07 AM.
    Lower The Pissing Winch!

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    For just a second there the title of your thread made me wonder if you were the CEO of Hasbro or something.

As in 'Star Wars stuff! Get yer Star Wars stuff here! Please! We've got aisles full of the junk in discount stores and bargain bins all over the world! All at greatly reduced prices! Rey dolls! BB-8's! That Kylo dude who looks and acts like the lead singer in a nu-metal band rather than a Sith Lord! All yer other beloved sequel trilogy characters! I'm begging you, please take it off our hands!'
    Should have said Star Wars news lol. I was surprised that Rian visited the Mandalorian set, but if the rumours are true Favreau is his new boss so it makes sense.
    Last edited by Anthony W; 11-22-2019 at 09:37 AM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Disney wouldn't allow the ST to adapt anything from Legends so in that sense they had nothing to adapt from.