Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Except we don't know if she has had life experience on par to theirs. They are still making up her "history", and given were it leads her. Im still not seeing she is anyone to just follow or not have the right to even ask a question LoL.

They are creating this forced angst with them, and quite frankly what does being like her even mean though. Notice how it her who has been telling them how they feel and what they need. I mean come on, she was even telling Cable how bored he is in the same week he's off with his dad seemingly living it up.
    1) You're making this into something it's not. It's not about Kwannon supposedly being a great leader they want to follow, is about them relating to her and wanting to go along with what she's doing for their own personal reasons.

2) It's explaned on the first issue what that means, as it's kind of the whole premise of the book. You can agree with it or not, but it's there and it's explained.

3) The way you're twisting Laura's "I have no right to ask" is bizarre. Obviously she's being polite and mainly worrying about pushing her problems into Kwannon. I don't know how you got the idea that it's because Kwannon is some sort of tyrannical leader or whatever.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 11-22-2019 at 05:55 AM.