https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...-trilogy.html/

SCOOP – 11/18/19: Hearing from my sources at Disney — some of the same ones who confirmed my Spidey scoops in the past — that Disney and Sony will collaborate again for Spider-Man 4 in 2023 with Peter Parker in college. Whether it’s that July 2023 release date remains to be seen but it’s highly possible. UPDATE: It’s looking like a college trilogy.

Your fly in the ointment,

Mikey Sutton
Take it with a grain of salt, of course. Sounds interesting and something I'd like though. It makes sense that Disney and Sony will want to work out a further deal, as both sides gain from it, and Sony was perfectly content with Spidey in the MCU and only pulled out when Disney started asking too much. The massive backlash towards Spider-Man getting pulled out the first time, with Sony shouldering most of the blame, also played a part in getting the deal made again and why Sony will likely be afraid to pull out a second time.

With Fantastic Four coming to the MCU, I've wanted to see Spider-Man meet them, as Spidey has always been the FF's closest friend and honorary fifth Beatle.

And forming a friendship with the Human Torch.

Then eventually taking his place after his possible death to make up the Future Foundation!

Assuming this rumor is true, what do you think? What would you like to see out of a college Spider-Man trilogy?

As a personal preference, aside from crossover, I'd like it if they introduced Norman Osborn as a major antagonist to Spider-Man and possibly the wide MCU. I feel like Spidey should have his most iconic nemesis on the big screen and I'd like to see the MCU take and how it contrasts Raimi. I remember it was heavily rumored a while ago that they were setting up Osborn, but idk how legitimate it is overall.

Anyways, discuss.