Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    As long as we get more Eric Loomis' and less Mick Wingert's...
    I miss Pasdar.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

In Spider-Man's MCU movies, we have seen teams of Spider-Man's villains. We should consider which other groups we could see. I have a few ideas:
    + Kraven the Hunter leading a pack of Spider-Man's enemies based on animals: The Lizard/Iguana, Rhino, new Vulture?, Gibbon, Calypso, Kangaroo, Grizzly...
    + Spider-Slayers, formed by villains created only to destroy Spider-Man: Alystair and Spencer Smythe, Scorpion, Beetle, Human Fly, Tarantula and Swarm.

First thing I though is - this is a chance for them to do the Lizard in a more proper and entertaining way. So I hope it happens. This could also introduce Miles Warren, bwaha. But would they go there?
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    We can do all of this without college. I do not want to see college. Peter Parker should not go to college. If I see him go to college, I will be upset. I might even skip the films. Do whatever you want, but no college. That is my line. Kevin Feige, do not cross it.
    Older Peter = Better Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Spider-Man View Post
    I like having both Older and Younger as story options.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Spider-Man View Post
    Now that Miles Morales has become a mainstay as the high school Spider-Man, though, if they're going to both co-exist in the same universe, then Peter NEEDS to AT LEAST be in college...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    First thing I though is - this is a chance for them to do the Lizard in a more proper and entertaining way. So I hope it happens. This could also introduce Miles Warren, bwaha. But would they go there?
    It's interesting that they've really avoided using any bad guys from previous films, so there might be a bottleneck of good material there.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    In Spider-Man's MCU movies, we have seen teams of Spider-Man's villains. We should consider which other groups we could see. I have a few ideas:
    + Kraven the Hunter leading a pack of Spider-Man's enemies based on animals: The Lizard/Iguana, Rhino, new Vulture?, Gibbon, Calypso, Kangaroo, Grizzly...
    + Spider-Slayers, formed by villains created only to destroy Spider-Man: Alystair and Spencer Smythe, Scorpion, Beetle, Human Fly, Tarantula and Swarm.
    Given how FFH ended, I have a strong feeling they may do the Spider-Slayers in the third one. If not them, possibly the Scorpion. Kraven could also be another possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    It's interesting that they've really avoided using any bad guys from previous films, so there might be a bottleneck of good material there.
    On the other hand, the MCU as of late has done a pretty good job of reinventing lesser-known characters and making them work. Heck, the MCU's thing is taking the lesser-known and making them superstars.

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    Given how FFH ended, I have a strong feeling they may do the Spider-Slayers in the third one. If not them, possibly the Scorpion. Kraven could also be another possibility.
    I would like any or all of those very much.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    On the other hand, the MCU as of late has done a pretty good job of reinventing lesser-known characters and making them work. Heck, the MCU's thing is taking the lesser-known and making them superstars.
    I have to think that a lot of it is the differences between comic books and movies, as media. Stuff that never took off on a comic page might make a great movie, and vice versa. Guardians seems a shoo-in now, because of the movies, but the comics were never that popular.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I miss Pasdar.
    I preferred Pasdar to Wingert for the longest time. It definitely took me a while to get over the recasting.

But if you're going to just have someone do an RDJ performance and call it a day, then you should really just use Eric Loomis.

Looks like peter got blamed for the events of the first post credit scene from far from home! He has "murderer" on his poster! Also that last shot of the trailer!

Last edited by Gaastra; 01-13-2020 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Looks like peter got blamed for the events of the first post credit scene from far from home! He has "murderer" on his poster! Also that last shot of the trailer!

How does that work with Far From Home not being set in Sony's Spidey-centric cinematic universe?
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Mighty Member

If Spider-man is back to the MU.I hope they use the post credits scene as the basic for spider-man
    3 I really loved Far from home but i thought they would do more with aunt may knowing peter Parker is spider-man

How does that work with Far From Home not being set in Sony's Spidey-centric cinematic universe?
    The same way mcu vulture showing up works.

Then again this could be like aos or like a "ultimate universe" mcu.

Marvel needs to let us know. It's getting confusing.

Edit--People have pointed out vulture is wearing the same outfit he was wearing in jail at the end of homecoming. Looks like vulture broke out of prison! Did the scorpion break out also?
    Last edited by Gaastra; 01-13-2020 at 12:16 PM.