Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I think there’s a way to do it without being gratuitous.

As for who could play her, I kept hearing Anya Taylor-Joy get thrown around and yeah she would not be a bad choice.
    i dont think ps4 black cat was gratuitous heck she had the full body suit no boob window. So if they can do live action black cat like her I will be ok
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I honestly think the idea of MCU Black Cat is not going to be what people hope it is. Black Cat as a character relies on two things the MCU has traditionally not be particularly good at representing. Romance and sexuality. Felicia is a character who has weaponized her sexuality, and that is gonna be a problem for the MCU.
    I think their depiction of her will be in the same vein of Black Widow (post TWS), Yelena and Kate Bishop. Which is okay by me.

She Hulk will probably give us an idea of how MCU will handle sexuality. That little half revealed image of Jen in a dress and with green skin seem to imply that they will explore that aspect of Jen somewhat in the MCU. And with the number of heroines in the MCU slowly increasing, it makes sense for Marvel to try and differentiate them a bit. I don't think Marvel will even broach the subject of a sexy Black Cat unless a female director is at the helm. The only sex scene post IM1 they put in their movies was the one in Eternals directed by Chloe Zhao.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I think their depiction of her will be in the same vein of Black Widow (post TWS), Yelena and Kate Bishop. Which is okay by me.

She Hulk will probably give us an idea of how MCU will handle sexuality. That little half revealed image of Jen in a dress and with green skin seem to imply that they will explore that aspect of Jen somewhat in the MCU. And with the number of heroines in the MCU slowly increasing, it makes sense for Marvel to try and differentiate them a bit. I don't think Marvel will even broach the subject of a sexy Black Cat unless a female director is at the helm. The only sex scene post IM1 they put in their movies was the one in Eternals directed by Chloe Zhao.
    There was also that shot of them panning up Jen's backside .

Yeah it was a tasteful, non gratious shot. Which is how it should be handled. They were teasing you with the fully transformed Jen by showing her green legs.

Ultimate Member

The Eternals also had a full in sex scene (albeit a PG-13 one).

BANNED

Hear me out. Daniel Craig as Roderick Kingsley. The Hobgoblin. He finds some equipment Minor NWH spoiler: spoilers:
    left behind by Norman at whatever workshop he used.
    end of spoilers. Even better, Ned finds it and the Rodgoblin finds it through him and frames him as the Hobgoblin.

spoilers:
    there's even justification for a Goblin serum to exist, because Norman knew they wanted to cure him so it's not unreasonable that he would write down the formula or whip up a back up batch. And since Tobey created Norman's cure, that won't be available for Tom. Blame the multiverse so he doesn't look dumb.
    end of spoilers

I would use Hobgoblin and Cat to build on the Vulture and Tinkerer stuff in Homecoming, where they were selling alien tech. Have that have reached beyond street levels guys and into actual organized crime and have this be the beginning of street level organized super crime
    Last edited by MisterC; 12-30-2021 at 11:15 PM.

if new supporting characters are introduced, I hope that they include to varying degrees:
    Randy Robertson; Carlie Cooper; Glory Grant; Joy Mercado; Norah Winters. I remember Biff Rifkin was introduced as a semi-Flash by the early 1980s; I don't know if it's worth having him around.
    If another Gwen is brought in, I'm not interested in her being an object of lust for Miles Warren nor Norman Osborn.

I hope Jonah plays a bigger role in the upcoming movies. We've gone almost 5 movies without him playing any substantial role (except for the end of FFH and a small supporting role in NWH).

There was an interesting interview with screenwriter Chris McKenna in the Bulwark Goes to Hollywood podcast where he talked about the process of writing the script.

A lot of major things were changed, even after the film stopped principal photography.

An early significant change was that they initially thought about setting up the multiverse in the post-credits stinger, when Kevin Feige suggested that they could just do it as the end of Act One.

This means that it's complicated to plan things several movies in advance. It's hard to lock in actors years in advance. A fan may think it'll be Kingpin and the alien costume in Spider-Man 4, Hobgoblin and Venom in Spider-Man 5, and the Sinister Six in Spider-Man 6, but that doesn't take into account the problems with planning things five years out, or the need of an individual film to be about something.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets