Mighty Member

Default NEW52 Superman Shirt

Hello
    I REALLY loved the NEW52 Superman Shirt who he was wearing nearly the End of NEW52 as his name was made public.
    I mean the light-blue one with the RED S on BLACK Background.

If Conner ever returns to a shirt and jeans look, I hope that he uses it with jeans and a leather-jacket.
    I like this more than Conners black/red one, which I find boring.

I hope Conner gets the Fleschier S-shirt Clark wore during Truth. It’s a good design that shouldn’t go to waste, why not let Kon use it.

I honestly kind of wish that Kal would start using that "S" design on his main costume. Another variant of that emblem is in "Superman Smashes the Klan," my favorite Superman book right now, and it just makes me think how much I love the Fleischer "S"'s color scheme.

I will say though, I still really heavily want the early New 52 pseudo-Golden Age to be re-integrated into Superman's backstory, blue jeans and all.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I hope Conner gets the Fleschier S-shirt Clark wore during Truth. It’s a good design that shouldn’t go to waste, why not let Kon use it.
    Yes I was talking about this shirt.

I really LOVED the light-blue color of the shirt and Black/Red of the S are Conners Colors.
    So it would really fit him.

Don't want anyone but a Kal-El wearing it. If that's not something a main verse is going to utilize for him then it just shouldn't be in the main verse, not given to another character. That doesn't mean its just collecting dust, we get to see some form of it in Superman Smashes the Klan and Year One, even if those versions aren't t-shirts but proper costumes. Maybe the look can also be used in more alternate tales down the line. But Kon has his pure red on black in regards to a casual/t-shirt variant, and his other hallmark is the currently in-use "stitched" look. So he's not wanting for iconic visuals. He doesn't need what I consider features of more rustic or rough-and-tumble versions of Kal. That should remain indeed for those types of versions of Superman.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 11-24-2019 at 10:20 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El