Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Superman in CW’s Crisis on Infinite Earths

I think it’s getting kinda dumb we have separate threads for each Superman going into the crossover. I don’t know how that happened but as it gets closer maybe we should just stick to one.
    Anyway here’s the poster

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

While their placement next to one another is likely inconsequential, I do hope Superman and Constantine are forced to work together and absolutely hate one another, whether here or down the line in a crossover between their respective shows.

Also, that seems to be a picture of Routh we've seen before, so I guess that was him posing for being composited into this.
    Buh-bye

i suspect routh superman to die. I kinda wish the supergirl superman looks cooler and maybe a tease for his new suit for his show. Hoping Tom superman does something cool like save them all in the last minute as he typically does in smallville and maybe wear the suit I waited 10 years for it only to be deny at the end i dont want to be deny again
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I see the Arrow-verse tradition of Supermen not shaving is being carried over into the Smallville universe.
    Assassinate Putin!

I like that Lex is in the poster and Lena isn't.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Only way to play Tom Welling Superman is to have him be the full fledged Superman Prime. Seems like he'll just be a farmer?

Smallville ran for a decade, and he looks the most like Superman out of any of them.

I'm starting to believe Welling is just a cameo. A fan recently asked him how long he's spent filming, and he said 1 day. Not to mention he,'s not been seen in any of the bts photos, especially the one with the final battle against Anti Monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    I'm starting to believe Welling is just a cameo. A fan recently asked him how long he's spent filming, and he said 1 day. Not to mention he,'s not been seen in any of the bts photos, especially the one with the final battle against Anti Monitor.
    He also said he’s under an NDA at a Panel and made a second trip to Vancouver during Filming. He’s likely hiding spoilers
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Only way to play Tom Welling Superman is to have him be the full fledged Superman Prime. Seems like he'll just be a farmer?

Smallville ran for a decade, and he looks the most like Superman out of any of them.
    You mean Brandon Routh looks the most like Superman.

I just never liked Wellings face for Supes. He was too pretty, imo. Huge body, however. Probably the naturally biggest Superman actor.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    I've seen speculation based on synospis' that they try to recruit him first to join in fighting the Anti-Monitor but he sends them to Routh's Superman instead.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've seen speculation based on synospis' that they try to recruit him first to join in fighting the Anti-Monitor but he sends them to Routh's Superman instead.
    I highly suspect we will learn that SMALLVILLE Clark has lost his powers permanently ( perhaps in the aftermath of some final confrontation with Lex that may explain his absence) and is living a simple life on the farm with Lois. Maybe they establish that at some point he encountered Routh's Superman and they had an unseen team up,which makes me sad they never thought of doing that on one of the Season 10 Episodes of Smallville. It would make sense if he's like "Sorry,I'd like to help you,but I can't...but I can tell you where to find another me that can help you guys."
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    I highly suspect we will learn that SMALLVILLE Clark has lost his powers permanently ( perhaps in the aftermath of some final confrontation with Lex that may explain his absence) and is living a simple life on the farm with Lois. Maybe they establish that at some point he encountered Routh's Superman and they had an unseen team up,which makes me sad they never thought of doing that on one of the Season 10 Episodes of Smallville. It would make sense if he's like "Sorry,I'd like to help you,but I can't...but I can tell you where to find another me that can help you guys."
    That doesnt seem like the life either Lois or Clark would want.

Not to mention that Smallville showed us Clark's future, its just Superman's Cape flapping in the wind forever.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    That doesnt seem like the life either Lois or Clark would want.

Not to mention that Smallville showed us Clark's future, its just Superman's Cape flapping in the wind forever.
    Actually, that's a life smallville clark would have no problems with. The reason he went to 'big city' to make a name for himself is.
    1)lois lane.
    2)him wanting to move on.(he even tried to take it to the extreme.he basically wanted to cut ties with his past and smallville in the last season. But, began to realise its importance)
    Sure, he like to write.but, Staying in the farm and being a farmer is second nature to this guy. There isn't an episode in Smallville where clark wasn't working on something on the farm.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    He also said he’s under an NDA at a Panel and made a second trip to Vancouver during Filming. He’s likely hiding spoilers
    I hope so, it'd be pretty lame of CW and DC to hype up a 1 scene cameo. I would have just rather it have been a surprise.