Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Maybe after the Crisis is finished, CW will release a mini episode where Harbinger explains the new timeline.
    Theyve been saying the Legends of Tomorrow premiere episode which acts as the final chapter of Crisis as being "a very special episode". Perhaps the new revised history of the Arrowverse ?
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Swiss army nerd

My guess for Welling's Clark is that he's powerless, but only temporarily, so he and Lois can have a kid. Maybe it's a blue-K serum or something. He'll offer sage advice on how to deal with Monitors etc, as he's met them before, and they still have him able to be powered again for all the Smallville flash forwards to still be canon and workable.

Ideal scenario is that he has a full costume and they're playing it super cagey with spoilers etc, but I doubt it.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

KC Superman chokes out Earth 38 Superman in preview image:

https://www.cbr.com/crisis-infinite-...yler-hoechlin/
    Assassinate Putin!

This trailer just showed up.

Seeing Superman, Supergirl and Martian Manhunter react to the destruction of their second home planet is bound to be interesting.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

"WHO TOLD THIS NICE YOUNG MAN NOT TO TUCK HIS CAPE IN? WHO TOOK HIS UNDERWEAR?!"
    Buh-bye

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post

"WHO TOLD THIS NICE YOUNG MAN NOT TO TUCK HIS CAPE IN? WHO TOOK HIS UNDERWEAR?!"
    The Flash! THE FLASH DID IT!

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    The Flash! THE FLASH DID IT!
    Barry did his whole "I'm Superman! Woop de woop de woo!" impression in the musical episode of Supergirl and that's why I'm glad he's going to be torn apart into screaming atoms at the climax.

Anyway I'd like to claim that amidst Welling and Conroy and whatnot my favorite moment in the trailer wasn't when Nominal Green Arrow tells Tyler Hoechlin Superman that the entire universe is depending on him but we all know what I'm about.
    Buh-bye

I'm sure they'll work out their differences. After all, their moms probably both have the same name.

Man, Routh's Superman really looks like he's seen some @%$& in this image.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Has Hoechlin’s superman won a single fight? Routh should be getting the new show. Have him be a father and stuff.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 12-03-2019 at 08:49 PM.

I wonder if there going for some kind of power level differences, with Routh as like a silver age level Kryptonian while Hoechlin is more akin to post crisis power levels.

Gotta wonder why he didn’t just turn the earth around backwards a few times after the Daily Planet got attacked.

I wonder why they fight? Maybe Routhman thinks Tyler is Bizzaro and obviously being KC Supes, is more inclined to punch first ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Has Hoechlin’s superman won a single fight? Routh should be getting the new show. Have him be a father and stuff.
    This is actually comic accurate though. KC Supes is way stronger than mainline Superman. I remember when KC Supes ended up on the main earth in Johns JSA run, and he was literally the strongest member on the team. And while Main Supes, had trouble handling Hercules, KC just slapped him away. I myself am not a fan of what they've done with Hoechlin's Supes with having him constantly lose, but that's likely to change once he gets his show, and is a leading Arrowverse figure.