Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    The X-Men are not an island. They are a part of a bigger universe and it’s their interactions with them that make for more interesting story. Multiple members have tied relationships with people who aren’t just among the X-books. Take that away and things become more stale
    interesting stories like avx , ivx and this current trash fire mini we are going trough ? such interesting story telling

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Usually when Wolverine crosses over into other books its fine. When you involve more of the X-cast it tends to snowball. I'm not sure why, because there are plenty of mutants who are chill and happy to help. Storm can be hit or miss, but when Cyclops is involved its almost always a dumpster fire.
    Wolverine is always a guest on books, because he sells. He show up everywhere.

Scott is often there for conflict, tha tis why it is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    interesting stories like avx , ivx and this current trash fire mini we are going trough ? such interesting story telling
    Or I could be talking about general interactions with the wider universe. Not everything has to be about events you know. Hell in the Ultimate Universe, we had Kitty Pryde dating Spider-Man and even coming to interact with his cast. We had Illyana training with Doctor Strange to get her powers back under control after she lost control of them and will be one of the teachers at the Strange Academy helping young magic users. The list goes on. You don’t get things like that by separating them from everything.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 03-24-2020 at 04:45 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    No doubt, Sinister is always scheming something behind their backs
    Sinister isn't who they have to worry about, it's Apocalypse. He learnt from the master: En Sabah Nur.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Sinister isn't who they have to worry about, it's Apocalypse. He learnt from the master: En Sabah Nur.
    You do know they're the same person....
    GrindrStone(D)

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Blue dad is totally onboard with Krakoa. I don't think he is going to betray the X-men but I do believe they probably aren't fighting for the same thing and haven't realized yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    You do know they're the same person....
    I think you misunderstood the post. "He" is supposed to be Sinister.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Blue dad is totally onboard with Krakoa. I don't think he is going to betray the X-men but I do believe they probably aren't fighting for the same thing and haven't realized yet.
    He was so honest with arrako and the grimoire in excalibur, and the arak coral is already attached to the island its probably a matter of time and to save arrako, I don't see them lying or betraying krakoa

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Or I could be talking about general interactions with the wider universe. Not everything has to be about events you know. Hell in the Ultimate Universe, we had Kitty Pryde dating Spider-Man and even coming to interact with his cast. We had Illyana training with Doctor Strange to get her powers back under control after she lost control of them and will be one of the teachers at the Strange Academy helping young magic users. The list goes on. You don’t get things like that by separating them from everything.
    kitty dating peter's is a sad mistake that should never ever be repeated, so another point to the list, thank you.
    instead of Dr strange we could have came up with a difrent path to magical control besides a lazy visit to the doctor, none of what you sugest aren't that good or interesting and won't be missed

kitty dating peter's is a sad mistake that should never ever be repeated, so another point to the list, thank you.
    instead of Dr strange we could have came up with a difrent path to magical control besides a lazy visit to the doctor, none of what you sugest aren't that good or interesting and won't be missed
    Simply because you don’t care for basically any kind of interaction beyond the border of what is classed as X-Men doesn’t make it any less interesting so I’m just gonna agree to disagree with you on that regard especially since I know this discussion isn’t going to go anywhere.

He was so honest with arrako and the grimoire in excalibur, and the arak coral is already attached to the island its probably a matter of time and to save arrako, I don't see them lying or betraying krakoa
    He really wasn't honest until he had already gotten most of what he wanted in Excalibur. And once he has his original Horsemen who knows. So far the supposedly super dangerous monsters of Arakko are a dead plot point. I have the sinking feelings they'll be like the Final Host from Jason Aaron's Avengers; a vague threat the narration will play up that in practice never live up to the hype. If they can live next to Arakko for months with just generic monsters every now and then it doesn't feel like a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    There are ways of making him an antagonist, if he knows the true about Moira, he maybe want a more radical approach.

Maybe he feels that they are not doing enough, he can ended betraying them without feeling that he is betraying them, "they betrayed Krakoa first"

This is the way i see Apocalypse becoming an antagonist again if he ever become an antagonist in the current run.

But im sure he is not the final boss or the end game, im obsessed with the idea why Moira always end in the same place despite the fact of taking radical paths each time??

Canonically speaking, other universes exist, other outcomes are posible, so, whats happening?? apart from the narrative perspective I think there should be something else behind this problem.

Ultimate Peter / Kitty was good.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    He really wasn't honest until he had already gotten most of what he wanted in Excalibur. And once he has his original Horsemen who knows. So far the supposedly super dangerous monsters of Arakko are a dead plot point. I have the sinking feelings they'll be like the Final Host from Jason Aaron's Avengers; a vague threat the narration will play up that in practice never live up to the hype. If they can live next to Arakko for months with just generic monsters every now and then it doesn't feel like a threat.
    its because there is a summoner that controls the white demons pouring from the maw, and even then other strange animals were accounted for, as the area was forbidden because the creatures were docile but new, like the rhinos that the summers ride, this is explained in x-men 2 and cable 1.
    The demons are the servants of some higher power, again x-men 2
    Last edited by Ferro; 03-24-2020 at 09:19 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    There are ways of making him an antagonist, if he knows the true about Moira, he maybe want a more radical approach.

Maybe he feels that they are not doing enough, he can ended betraying them without feeling that he is betraying them, "they betrayed Krakoa first"

This is the way i see Apocalypse becoming an antagonist again if he ever become an antagonist in the current run.

But im sure he is not the final boss or the end game, im obsessed with the idea why Moira always end in the same place despite the fact of taking radical paths each time??

Canonically speaking, other universes exist, other outcomes are posible, so, whats happening?? apart from the narrative perspective I think there should be something else behind this problem.
    it be a shame, he hasnt lost his edge but is so much more dynamic and interesting this way in my opinion at least, it be a pity if he reverted so soon