Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I can't get over how Moira looks like some teenager.
    Probably because this is when she was very young at the time she met Xavier for the first time (in almost all of her lives)
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    I've just thought of something I'd like to add:

I'd love to see a much less militant stance/attitude present between characters. Or, at least, much more variation of it; I want to see their reasonings one way or another on a much more personal level, how does/has it impacted them? Beyond just the headlines and data pages, that is.

I feel like even just a quick recap on one panel would help properly set the intended tone...
    On a similar note, I'd like to see them interacting with other heroes. Wolverine seems to be the only one that can actually talk to other people without it devolving into "why haven't you done more for mutants?!" BS. Sorry, Scott, we were too busy dealing with the Final Host, the Nazi invasion, all that Asgardian and Symbiote nonsense to help you out with your specific problems.

Sorry to get salty.

BANNED

I'm not really unhappy overall, but the culty vibe and "we don't care about humans now" shtick are not exactly endearing. If they can go a little lighter on that, I'm golden.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    On a similar note, I'd like to see them interacting with other heroes. Wolverine seems to be the only one that can actually talk to other people without it devolving into "why haven't you done more for mutants?!" BS. Sorry, Scott, we were too busy dealing with the Final Host, the Nazi invasion, all that Asgardian and Symbiote nonsense to help you out with your specific problems.

Sorry to get salty.
    storm is interacting with heroes. check fearless and black panther for that.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Sounds like we can eXpect even BIGGER things for Ororo:

Gerry Duggan on Kitty Pryde, X-Men pirate, and her Marauders - Syfy Wire
    "Storm's an interesting one; she has very personal reasons for beginning this journey," he says. "She has some very big stories on the horizon both in the X-world and beyond." ...

Sorry to get salty.
    Yeah the way mutants complain seems like avengers are in vacations all the time while mutants are massacreted.
    Wolverine is the x-men to show up on outside books, need more x-men to interact with outside of krakoa

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Probably because this is when she was very young at the time she met Xavier for the first time (in almost all of her lives)
    the first one is actual moira, she should look like a 40 year old

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I've actually been reading Fearless. Its underrated and very, very good. I'm confused on when it takes place, since Storm is acting really different compared to HoXPoXDoX

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I'm not really unhappy overall, but the culty vibe and "we don't care about humans now" shtick are not exactly endearing. If they can go a little lighter on that, I'm golden.
    Yeah, 100% with you on that: the sooner we get some kind of clarification on what more individual characters feel in regards to their human allies/family members/ect the better. That and more nuance about current events: Logan seems to be the most balanced, while Quire seems happy on Magneto's extreme, ect.

More individualism is key!

Fantastic Member

I can kind of agree on the whole thing about the Avengers. While they aren't sitting around twiddling their thumbs, the difficulty comes when humankind accepts them but hates mutants. I guess the thought that mutants will one day cause baseline humans to become extinct as opposed to not having to worry about that from those who accidentally got their powers is a valid one. Also if its just showing how stupid racism is as a whole then fine. However I think the idea that the Avengers are always too busy but then when they do stick their noses into mutant affairs they dont seem to be pro mutant is ok as long as its not constantly revisited

I've actually been reading Fearless. Its underrated and very, very good. I'm confused on when it takes place, since Storm is acting really different compared to HoXPoXDoX
    Fearless is a anthology, out of continuity

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Fearless is a anthology, out of continuity
    Not necessarily, I think it could easily take place before HoXPoX. And nothing in it has really contradicted anything in continuity, I don't think. The Night Nurse and Hellcat stories were my favorite.

BANNED

Fearless!Storm is so, so different to HOX/POX/DOX Storm...so much so that I don't know whether to cry with relief or in anger; just what the hell happened to get her from point A to B? What's going on in her head right now that wouldn't have been going on then?

Fearless makes reference to Xavier Institute, so it’s clearly before Rosencanny or even Disassembled. Also it’s very canon unless otherwise stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Fearless makes reference to Xavier Institute, so it’s clearly before Rosencanny or even Disassembled. Also it’s very canon unless otherwise stated.
    If it's Xavier Institute and not Jean Grey School, that means it predates Schism.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    If it's Xavier Institute and not Jean Grey School, that means it predates Schism.
    Kate renamed the school ‘Xavier Institute for Mutant Education and Outreach’ when ResurreXion started up. Also Storm has on her outfit from X-Men Red.