Whiplash with 20 drones (one of each branch of the military
    Abomination
    Red Skull
    1 Hydra Hellicarrier
    5 Space Whales
    500 Chitari
    100 Ultron Drones
    800 Outriders

Fight takes place on the forest moon of Endor, Star Wars has an hour to prepare

Twist: Light Sabers can cut through anything
    Last edited by Stigmazilla; 11-23-2019 at 03:58 AM.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I'd say that Mysterio with EDITH can wipe out all of them. And anything he can't toast gets owned by Thanos and Maw.

Movie guys don't have feats for messing with minds of people that they can't see, and they won't be able to see Mysterio.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Between Edith & the Hydra Helicarrier, the vast majority of team Star Wars should die within the first few minutes. Whatever they don’t destroy should be quickly finished off by the rest of team Marvel.

Kylo Ren riding the I-Rex, huh? Does the I-Rex die from embarrassment?
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    Kylo Ren riding the I-Rex, huh? Does the I-Rex die from embarrassment?
    I mean if it's gonna be embarrased by anythin sequel relatedt, it won't be by their most redeeming feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Between Edith & the Hydra Helicarrier, the vast majority of team Star Wars should die within the first few minutes. Whatever they don’t destroy should be quickly finished off by the rest of team Marvel.
    Ok what if we drop them then. No Mysterio and no Hellicarrier

Swiss army nerd

Old man Skywalker does a massive Jedi mind trick like at the end of TLJ, gets all the Marvel army to kill each other.

Kylo Ren riding on the Indomidis Rex
    You are history's greatest monster sir.

My spies have already confirmed that Pendaran has re-painted his van with the much more metal image of Kylo Rex, so take his posts with a grain of salt. This is clearly just his shame speaking.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    My spies have already confirmed that Pendaran has re-painted his van with the much more metal image of Kylo Rex, so take his posts with a grain of salt. This is clearly just his shame speaking.
    kylo_ren_rides_i__rex__your_argument_is_invalid__by_gojiran1954_d9o4oal-fullview(1).jpg

Probably looks something like this...

I don't see the helicarrier staying in the air to long with all those Naboo fighters coming after it with no fighter opposition to stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    I don't see the helicarrier staying in the air to long with all those Naboo fighters coming after it with no fighter opposition to stop them.
    Doesn’t need to stay in the air that long to decimate most of team Star Wars’s ground forces though. Even if they do take it down odds are it’ll be to late for Team Star Wars to bounce back.

Doesn’t need to stay in the air that long to decimate most of team Star Wars’s ground forces though. Even if they do take it down odds are it’ll be to late for Team Star Wars to bounce back.
    Depends who things look for both sides when the starting bell rings. If we assume that the Insight Carrier is already in the air and loaded up waiting for the order to fire, and the Fighters are on the ground and cant take off until the bell rings, then yeah, the carriers probably take out most of the MCU early on.

But if we assume that both have to get into attack ready condition in some way after the bell rings, then there is a good chance that the fighters will get to the carriers before the carriers can attack. And even if theyre late, once they take down the carriers, theres really nothing else on team MCU that can effectively deal with them.

Of course there is another possible scenario. If we assume that both are in the air and ready to attack as soon as the bell rings, then the carriers likely take out most of the SW ground forces early on, but are defeated very shortly afterwards by the fighters. Then were once more in a situation were the fighters are all that's left of SW, but MCU has no effective way to stop them.

Of course, this is assuming the fighters don't simply run out of fuel and/or ammo before defeating the MCU; I'm not really sure if they have power systems for either that would allow them to remain in combat for a longer amount of time than conventional fighters.

That’s true.

It’s worth mentioning though that the helicarrier isn’t completely alone in the air. It does have 5 space whales, 20 hammer drones & EDITH for support plus there’s a chance the carrier comes with its own fighters (they should be considered standard equipment but not sure if it’s fair game for this particular scenario or not).

If you remove EDITH & the Helicarrier from team MCU, their ability to win solely depends on how many of them can survive the initial charge because they are severely lacking in the long range combat department. Between team SW having much more long range combatants & having an hour to prep, the things can be done to make the run extremely costly.

That’s true.

It’s worth mentioning though that the helicarrier isn’t completely alone in the air. It does have 5 space whales, 20 hammer drones & EDITH for support plus there’s a chance the carrier comes with its own fighters (they should be considered standard equipment but not sure if it’s fair game for this particular scenario or not).

If you remove EDITH & the Helicarrier from team MCU, their ability to win solely depends on how many of them can survive the initial charge because they are severely lacking in the long range combat department. Between team SW having much more long range combatants & having an hour to prep, the things can be done to make the run extremely costly.
    The naboo fighters aren't alone in the air either; don't forget the 20 snowdspeeders, the Fetts, and the speeder bikes can get fairly decent altitude as well, probably at least as good as a light helicopter.