Thread: Ghost-Spider #4

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

More emphasis on being a cop's daughter. Brilliant.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

"The Haunting Ghost Spider?" Yeah, I don't think that tagline is going to stick. It doesn't really seem to fit anyways.

The most convenient thing about Symbiote's is you can change into anything! She never needs to take her clothes off .

Astonishing Member

If Gwen thought she had crazy problems in her home dimension, wait until she discovers the kind of problems Spider-Man has to deal in his reality, like the Jackal. I'm pretty sure Gwen will star to realize that, compared with Peter's, her own problems are nothing.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    If Gwen thought she had crazy problems in her home dimension, wait until she discovers the kind of problems Spider-Man has to deal in his reality, like the Jackal. I'm pretty sure Gwen will star to realize that, compared with Peter's, her own problems are nothing.
    I wouldn't say that. Matt Murderdock is WAY worse than the Jackal, really. At least he's limited compared to Matt, who was basically a walking Diabolus ex Machina to keep turning her life to ****. Man Wolf is a poor replacement all around.

Quote Originally Posted by eratas123 View Post
    I wouldn't say that. Matt Murderdock is WAY worse than the Jackal, really. At least he's limited compared to Matt, who was basically a walking Diabolus ex Machina to keep turning her life to ****. Man Wolf is a poor replacement all around.
    I now appreciate the irony that Murderdock was making someone's life be hell, since in 616 it's the other way around

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I now appreciate the irony that Murderdock was making someone's life be hell, since in 616 it's the other way around
    I still want her to team up, or at least meet, Daredevil. They can bond about how much their world's Kingpins made their life ****.

How would Gwen react if she not only met Daredevil, but also discovered his secret identity?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I still want her to team up, or at least meet, Daredevil. They can bond about how much their world's Kingpins made their life ****.
    "Daredevil: So Kingpin made your life a living hell? That damn Fisk is a multiversal constant...

Gwen: Fisk? In my world you killed him, took his place, and made my life a living hell.

Daredevil: What the f--"

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    How would Gwen react if she not only met Daredevil, but also discovered his secret identity?
    She somehow knows Daredevil is Matt:

(Ghost-Spider Annual#1.)

Aside from the Ayala or an editor fucking up, only way I can imagine her knowing is that she heard of Daredevil's power, compared to Murderdock and put two and two together.

Or perhaps she learned while it was public, but she wasn't anywhere on Earth when the purple kids made his identity be secret again, so she still knows because of that... But that's a headcanon.

That's a writer screw up for sure. The only way Gwen would know who Daredevil is is if the other Gwen told her in Unbelievable Gwenpool #25.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

As seen in the Power Man and Iron Fist issue 2 Gwen does pop up on 616 and discuss heroes with Jessica Drew. Its quite possible Jess told her about Matt prior to the erasure and since Gwen went back she wasn’t involved in the wipe.

Astonishing Member

You are kidding, right?
    + Did Matt Murderock steal Gwen's identity with a butch of clone that made her doubt if she was the real one of a fake?
    + Did Matt Murderock subliminally hypnotize her to kill her dad, just like the Jackal did to Peter to kill MJ?
    + Did Matt Murderock bring back his dead loved ones back to life just to torture him? (Not talking about Clone Conspiracy).

Matt Murderock certainly turned Gwen's life into a Hell, but it was more in the same style that Kingpin did to Daredevil. The Jackal almost turned Spider-Man insane with his sick plots.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    You are kidding, right?
    + Did Matt Murderock steal Gwen's identity with a butch of clone that made her doubt if she was the real one of a fake?
    + Did Matt Murderock subliminally hypnotize her to kill her dad, just like the Jackal did to Peter to kill MJ?
    + Did Matt Murderock bring back his dead loved ones back to life just to torture him? (Not talking about Clone Conspiracy).

Matt Murderock certainly turned Gwen's life into a Hell, but it was more in the same style that Kingpin did to Daredevil. The Jackal almost turned Spider-Man insane with his sick plots.
    I’m talking in reference to Ghost Spider, not who he is throught his history. So far none of the baddies she’s had after Murdock have come close to what he’s done.