I believe this is my first thread post so hopefully I do this correctly.

This thread was inspired by a poster in another thread talking about which black character can reach trinity status.
The poster wanted to know what stories could be told to get people interested. In POC characters instead of shooting down characters and ideas. These type of threads have been made before about other DC characters so I thought about making one for minority ones since they usually are only talked about in these types of threads.

It's no suprise that minority characters have a tough road in gaining popularity (much like any new character in this age). But because they were not part of the original JL, JSA, JLA, Legion, and Teen Titans teams they don't have a large following. Since those teams will rarely expand to include POC characters (or if they do they're erased in a reboot) they barely gain traction. They don't have any popular solos (if any) and are mainly team characters with the least amount of development compared to the more popular DC characters.They don't even make it into people's top ten. If I remember correctly there was a DC favorite character pole recently and I believe I only remember seeing John Stewart ( a Greeen Latern Legacy) in the 40s?

With all that being said what stories would DC have to tell to get you invested in these characters just like you are with Batman, Superman, the Big 7, and even the original Fab 5 Titans?