Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

With constantly-present annoyance/malice or out of tonally-neutral habit?
    Last edited by Londo Bellian; 11-24-2019 at 08:46 PM.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    With annoyance/malice or neutrally-toned habit?
    On average? With malice, but it's hard to tell with him sometimes.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

He considers them beneath him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    He considers them beneath him.
    Even if the agenda is off the QC's table, is Hellion's set attitude towards flatscans enough to eventually make him fall in with a coalescing human-genocide advocacy group in a hypothetical formation of varied Krakoan political spectrum? Or is he more of the "patient" faction that can wait until flatscans "naturally" exctinctify themselves?

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

If Hellion’s friends are alive and he’s living in what he considers comfort (non-comfort being his friends getting blown up or drugged and kidnapped by said flatscans), then I’m sure he would wait like most mutants who hold similar beliefs to him. Hypothetically, I don’t think he would mind letting Spidey teach but have him live there when he doesn’t need that space would probably piss him off.

Tycon, you scare me. And you're not the only one. The question was asked earlier if whether non-X-Men Marvel fans should be afraid of Dawn of X. I say I was already afraid of the likes of you before even HoxPox was announced.

Tycon, you scare me. And you're not the only one. The question was asked earlier if whether non-X-Men Marvel fans should be afraid of Dawn of X. I say I was already afraid of the likes of you before even HoxPox was announced.
    Ugh Tycon, Luuuuuucky

lol

But FrFr.....
    Whaaaaat??
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Very hypocritical of Tycon to despise flatscans but also have Jane Foster avatars.

Could a flatscan have thunder in their veins? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Ugh Tycon, Luuuuuucky

lol

But FrFr.....
    Whaaaaat??
    I’m very honored. Let Dawn of X usher a new era of revolutionized comic book readers hungry for a paradigm shift.

Maybe a placeholder until Moonstar takes over the job from Jane's fingers, reorienting the Valkyrie order to serve Krakoa? That's one more theoretical additive to the World of X.

Jane Foster also is leery of "magical/instant" shortcuts to her cancer.

What does Yusuf Khan (Kamala's dad) think of taking Krakoan (for his unspecified terminal condition) in relation to his faith?
    Thats a very strange insinuation you are making.

1. How is his religion relevant in this scenario as there isn't an issue with medical treatment in general.
    2. Krakoan medicine is just that medicine
    3. He is accepting of his daughter who is an inhuman

I would love to see Hickman or some other writer explore the impact of these drugs on the larger MCU. Not just with other superhero teams, but with ordinary people. Maybe there was a mutant-hating patient at a hospital who had one of those nasty MSRA infections who was cured because of the Krakoan drugs. Maybe there was someone who didn't care much about mutants until Krakoan drugs came along to treat their mentally ill loved one. These are NOT trivial contributions. These types of treatments are life-changing and life-saving. It's not something that people can easily overlook and I really hope we get to see more stories about it at some point.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

By the way, I'm curious how the pill of mental illness works and the one that prolongs life too. Is it a single dose or do you need to take them relatively frequently?

Antibiotics are used until the infection disappears and that's it, on the other we are talking about chronic treatments. I guess it has to be continuous doses for them to continue working, which gives Krakoa more pressure on other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I don't think Yusuf ever learned Kamala was Ms. Marvel or even an Inhuman. Even her mom lost her memories of it in the current "Magnificent" run. But okay, perhaps Yusuf is pretty open-minded about stuff, considering he works at a bank that he would be accused of usury by his son (Aamir was pretty rigid in the beginning that he would be turned off by an Islamic banking institution). And during ANAD Avengers he did pretty much gave open permission for his daughter to go on a trip with Tony Stark (cover for their space mission).

So fine, benefit of the doubt, even if the Krakoan medicine is being traded by people being trumpeted as "new gods." And is Krakoan medicine just medicine? Perhaps the enigma of whether each drug is a one-dose cure-all or one that needs to be taken regularly may figure into their nature.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Thats a very strange insinuation you are making.

1. How is his religion relevant in this scenario as there isn't an issue with medical treatment in general.
    2. Krakoan medicine is just that medicine
    Is it strange? I mean..... offensive yes but strange?

No one else in the Marvel Universe respects SpiderMan why should mutants?