Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    ♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Compared to Hill, she's doing nothing short of fantastic.
    Hill's beset on all sides by a sexist patriarchy, set in stone from chief boor Nick Fury. What's Brand's excuse for her complete incompetence?

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    Hill's beset on all sides by a sexist patriarchy, set in stone from chief boor Nick Fury. What's Brand's excuse for her complete incompetence?
    Idk about "Complete", but I will say this: When you can feed information to fugitives without getting caught by SHIELD or the Avengers, you're doing something right. No amount of set in stone from chief boor Nick Fury sexist patriarchy can excuse Hill's canonly gross incompetence.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Ultimate Member

Looks good and will continue to get my $$$.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    If Brand did her job at SWORD properly, we'd never hear from her.
    Oh stop being pressed that Abby gets more page time than Pixie. Don't think you can fool me, Pix_Sol. This is all a smokescreen to hide your feelings that Abby is getting more page time than Pixie.

I noticed you are the only one causing a ruckus over this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Despite being a "Clusterfuck" of a character -- You do know who John Sublime was and what he represented, don't you? Why would you be enamored by such a relationship?
    Because I love bad guy and good girl relationships... and even I have see little about him before this comic, I know he is the worst of the worst... still... I love villain/good guy/girl relationships... even though it is a bad romance type of relationship...

in my case, the Jean from the 90's cartoon is the only one i love and I loved the phoenix saga in that time... but they repeated it so many times...

If Marvel want to use Phoenix in the universe reboot? ok... but please, change the tune... even though the stories has some variations between them, is always the same thing, over and over... even the movie...

And no more dark phoenix... I want to see something nw and not the same thing again... it was cool te first time... great the second time... some wow how the phoenix was used in some stories... but after seeing the same thing over and over again it gets boring!!!

Jubilee's powers return?.. Another Tempus butterfly effect?! lol.