View Poll Results: Should Astra and Magneto rekindle their romance?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 3.57%
  • No

17 60.71%
  • Charles would never allow it

10 35.71%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Those bangs should be outlawed on Krakoa.
    it could be worse

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    it's pretty close. Azazel was, literally, mistaken for the devil. he lives in a brimstone dimension and counts among his enemies a clan of angelic mutants. plus Kurt lost his soul at one point.
    You don’t get much closer.

Spectacular Member

^hopefully, this shows up for you.
    Another one of this 'secret connections' the Xbooks are known for apparantly.

Spectacular Member

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Astra...nt)_(Earth-616)

Trivia
    According to Stuart Vandal here, the name "Beth Al-Reraph", often used for Astra, is fanon.

i guess that she could be israeli. Sabra's name is Ruth Bat-Seraph. i'm betting that they took their inspiration from her.
    Lol that name does have a sound of spin on Ruth Bat Seraph, but unlike Ruth, her name doesn't really work. IIRC there were some moments in Israel from Magneto War and she seemed to know where she was headed exactly, but that doesn't make her Israeli, just well informed.
    She's a niche char that beside maybe Carey I can't see any writer being really interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by adamTPTK View Post
    Lol that name does have a sound of spin on Ruth Bat Seraph, but unlike Ruth, her name doesn't really work. IIRC there were some moments in Israel from Magneto War and she seemed to know where she was headed exactly, but that doesn't make her Israeli, just well informed.
    She's a niche char that beside maybe Carey I can't see any writer being really interested in.
    sure. but she has already appeared on Krakoa. so who knows for sure? i just think that she could bring some interesting drama to the proceeding. i want to see her interact with Sinister.

Spectacular Member

sure. but she has already appeared on Krakoa. so who knows for sure? i just think that she could bring some interesting drama to the proceeding. i want to see her interact with Sinister.
    Same! I had a fanfic idea where to explain how she was able to create such a perfect clone of Magneto she had to take some major lessons from Mr. Essex himself.

Quote Originally Posted by adamTPTK View Post
    Same! I had a fanfic idea where to explain how she was able to create such a perfect clone of Magneto she had to take some major lessons from Mr. Essex himself.
    i'm imagining her having something to do with Sinister's large database of mutant DNA. his lair almost looked extraterrestrial. and Astra is known for stealing alien tech.

Spectacular Member

i'm imagining her having something to do with Sinister's large database of mutant DNA. his lair almost looked extraterrestrial. and Astra is known for stealing alien tech.
    And Claremont hinted "Nosferatu" was doing his dirty job in Auschwitz. Though IIRC he said he managed to avoid him there.