Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
And he killed Aunt May, canno tv i I mahine his redemption is possible or acceptable after that.
Specially since when he tried to "redeem" himself after losing, if you look at his facial expression, he blatantly was trying to manipulate Peter.

Fact that he also knew Peter was Spidey all along means he kept manipulating Peter to help out, the last two challenges of his lab in one of the mini games have Peter commenting on that.

The way they made this Otto, he's a mix of Spider-Man 2 and comics, so he was a good person trying to make the world better, but now is no better than comics Otto.

I honestly don’t want Superior Trash in the games. I hope they don’t do it and I think they won’t mostly because it’s extremely difficult to imagine a publisher sinking money into a game where you aren’t Peter for the majority of the game. Which is what you need to do to adapt Superior in full. Maybe a DLC campaign but not more than that. And anyway Kraven’s last hunt is more suited.
KLH is way too character driven to properly work in a video game, specially with Peter being in buried while it shows his thoughts, it also mean you'd probably have to play as Spider-Kraven at some point, and if they adapt him properly, then he wouldn't have gadgets, or even web shooters, though web shooters could be replaced with a rope, which I think he used in the original.

It's just not a story that an action game can tell well without breaking the pace.

Superior would be the one that'd be easier to adapt, Spider-Otto could even get his own exclusive stuff, and even then, I'd rather they keep that **** away from video games, or anything Spider-related

Or you could have Ock hijack Miles since an even younger Spider-Man makes more sense did the same reason it did in Life Story and that version wouldn’t work because there the story becomes Get Out...
Miles' possible playable debut in the game and his body gets hijacked? I hope they're smart enough to see how dumb that'd be.

Not even a justification like Life Story could work, Peter is only 23, and he'd be at most 30 in the next game if we get a big time skip, not enough age difference to give Otto a reason to choose Miles over Peter.