Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

He meant the artist not Xavier.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It didn't come iinto mine at the ttime either but if we are dissecting things which some seem to want to do then lets dissect. He did just use what appeared to be TK in HOX and POX and it seemed effortless. I don't think most were thinking "he must have tapped intto magneto's powers." If he could do that why not tap into a flyer on the island and fly away, or someone with some actual fire power. Why even drink the champagne in the first place as soon as he arrived without even looking in the glass or checking.
    He cant fly with powers he doesnt have. What I was thinking was similar to what Jean did in Claremont's run when she tapped into Cable's TK. She used her TP to take control of his powers. Think of it like a conscious possession. Karma did something similar to access Magik's teleportation in the 80s. Jean's used her TP to make Scott shoot his optic blasts in the 60s. I dont see why Xavier couldnt use his TP to make Magneto hurl a drive towards his hands.

BANNED

Xavier fleed then went back to confront the assaillants because as he put it himself he was the 'finish line'. He knew he was the target and didnt want to endanger anyone else. He also tried to reason with the Reaver because despite what some readers try to make it out to be, he's still the same old idealist Xavier wh'd rather want to reach out with an open hand then a closed fist.

The point of issue 1 was to show Krakoa needs some securitarism. Cue XForce creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    He meant the artist not Xavier.
    That i get but he didn't write it as *note* something was put in the drink.

He said "you can see something in the drink."

so if the viewer could actually see something in the drink, if Xavier looked he should have been able to see it as well. But Xavier didn't think. We are suppose to believe with everything that has happened up to this point Xavier just grabbed a drink and drunk it without even thinking there could be any sort of ill will. He didn't even scan the surface area of anyone's mind to see if he was being posioned. we are just suppose to believe xavier was either just that dumb or that naive and as someone who has read X-men for years neither is that believable.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Xavier fleed then went back to confront the assaillants because as he put it himself he was the 'finish line'. He knew he was the target and didnt want to endanger anyone else. He also tried to reason with the Reaver because despite what some readers try to make it out to be, he's still the same old idealist Xavier wh'd rather want to reach out with an open hand then a closed fist.

The point of issue 1 was to show Krakoa needs some securitarism. Cue XForce creation.
    Again i get all that. But if people want to dissect lets dissect and get to the logic of it all if that's whats suppose to be important. You can be an idealist and still live in actual reality.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Marauders is by far my fav. book of DoX till now.Good work by Duggan so far.

Edit: Sorry. Wrong thread.