Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    that art looks so good. Interesting pairing. I dont even recall Bishop and Kitty interacting much, like ever. Maybe in X-treme X-men?
    True. She was stuck in Excalibur when Bishop was on the main team. Then she was in UXM while he was in X-Men. Then she retired and only came back during the dark age of Lucas.

She never teamed up with Cable either.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    True. She was stuck in Excalibur when Bishop was on the main team. Then she was in UXM while he was in X-Men. Then she retired and only came back during the dark age of Lucas.

She never teamed up with Cable either.
    Im not sure what era you are referring to with her being in UXM while he was in X-Men. When she returned in the late 90s, he had already left the X-men for space but briefly returned in Maximum Security, but she had already been written out for that Neo subplot

Kitty and Lucas mission! I'm in, take all my money!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

I could swear Kitty was active in Astonishing while Bishop was in Claremont’s final Uncanny run. But I could be wrong. I don’t remember them ever interacting either. (There’s also him visiting Excalibur for a few panels in the first issue of Ellis’ run, panels I believe Kitty was not present for.)

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I could swear Kitty was active in Astonishing while Bishop was in Claremont’s final Uncanny run. But I could be wrong. I don’t remember them ever interacting either. (There’s also him visiting Excalibur for a few panels in the first issue of Ellis’ run, panels I believe Kitty was not present for.)
    They were but Whedon didnt really use the UXM cast and I only remember Claremont using Kitty a couple of times where she primarily interacted with Rachel

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I'm glad Bishop is finally getting some moments in this run

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Also nice that the coloring is fixed in these pages as well.

He got mad at her in Derpassembled.
    Didnt she yell at him when he was helping enfore the ONE concentration camp policy? In 198 or Civil War XMen?

Liking this version of Bishop costume, good art and a prety fresh team up with Kitty.

BANNED

I don’t recall crushing on her, nor any comic character that I can recall.
    We. Are. Safe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Didnt she yell at him when he was helping enfore the ONE concentration camp policy? In 198 or Civil War XMen?
    She yelled a lot, but not at him. The person who confronted him specifically was Cyclops.

I just realised that Kitty left Bishop hanging from the roof in the second preview page. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I just realised that Kitty left Bishop hanging from the roof in the second preview page. LOL
    Bahahhahahah. This is gonna be fun.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im not sure what era you are referring to with her being in UXM while he was in X-Men. When she returned in the late 90s, he had already left the X-men for space but briefly returned in Maximum Security, but she had already been written out for that Neo subplot
    Is that what happened? I was trying to remember what happened during Hunt for Xavier.
    "Cable was right!"

Mighty Member

Yet another Marauders interview where it's all about Kitty and Storm gets a token mention at the end, and not a word about Bishop's role going forward. Par for the course with Duggan, its Kitty and Emma's world and everyone else is just background noise. I wish Storm and Bishop were in other books.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Is that what happened? I was trying to remember what happened during Hunt for Xavier.
    Yep, the X-men left Bishop in space during the Phalanx arc around OZT. He got a solo and didnt return to Earth until briefly in The Twelve (forgot about that) and permanently in Maximum Security. He wasnt around for Hunt for Xavier
    Last edited by Havok83; 11-25-2019 at 05:05 PM.