Thread: Powers

Mighty Member

Default Powers

I know BMB gets some hate for what he's doing with the Superman titles, but I always did like this series. Is he still writing it, or because of his DC schedule getting so busy he's dropped the book for now?

He's got a new graphic novel sized volume of the story (which looks like it may end up being the conclusion to the series), called Powers: The Best Ever, which is coming out I believe in March through his DC Jinxworld imprint.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Anyone know if the 'new' Powers graphic novel/series conclusion hard-cover is also planned as a paperback?
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet