Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Spider-Man Ongoing Title???

Bleeding Cool is sensing some gossip about a new Spider-Man ongoing series. What do you think it will be???

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/11...der-man-title/

I will judge when I know which team will be responsible for it.

BANNED

Whatever it is, I hope they can get a legit, ongoing secondary Spidey title going. The stealth minis they've been doing have been enjoyable but I'd like to see a serious Spidey satellite that's meant to last more than a couple of arcs. I don't know if they'll revive Spec yet again or maybe bring back Web of or come up with a whole new title but as someone who has fond memories of Spidey satellite books as being vital contributors to Spidey lore, I'd love to see one actually stick around for awhile.

Hopefully we won't have to wait too long until we get some official news on this.

Mighty Member

I always enjoyed Sensational Spider-man as a title. I hope they bring that back.

Generally speaking, I hope the new title has a very distinct premise, both specific and different from ASM. Peter working on his PhD and science hijinks would be my preference, but I'm up for anything (ASM has a lot of stuff going on - Kindred, MJ, etc., so I think the school stuff can be foregrounded in a different title).
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

School stuff would make sense for a secondary title

I think FNSM is confirmed to be ending, so I guess it's that time of the year for a new secondary Peter title.