Extraordinary Member

Default Superman The Man of Steel by John Byrne Omnibus

Set to be released on July 28, 2020 - 480 pages.

https://www.amazon.com/Superman-Man-...25JNV2037S6MQG

Superman is reinvented from the ground up in this omnibus collection of stories that defined the Man of Steel for decades!

Following the events of Crisis on Infinite Earths, comic book superstar John Byrne reimagined Superman for a brand-new era--in bold tales collected here in omnibus format! Starting with the six-issue Man of Steel miniseries, Byrne fundamentally changed Superman's origins and propelled him into the present, including iconic encounters with Lex Luthor, Metallo, Darkseid--and The Joker!

Collects Action Comics #584-593, Action Comics Annual #1, Adventures of Superman #424-435, Adventures of Superman Annual #1, Legion of Super-Heroes #37-38, Superman #1-11, Superman Annual #1, The Man of Steel #1-6.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Set to be released on July 28, 2020 - 480 pages.

https://www.amazon.com/Superman-Man-...25JNV2037S6MQG

Superman is reinvented from the ground up in this omnibus collection of stories that defined the Man of Steel for decades!

Following the events of Crisis on Infinite Earths, comic book superstar John Byrne reimagined Superman for a brand-new era--in bold tales collected here in omnibus format! Starting with the six-issue Man of Steel miniseries, Byrne fundamentally changed Superman's origins and propelled him into the present, including iconic encounters with Lex Luthor, Metallo, Darkseid--and The Joker!

Collects Action Comics #584-593, Action Comics Annual #1, Adventures of Superman #424-435, Adventures of Superman Annual #1, Legion of Super-Heroes #37-38, Superman #1-11, Superman Annual #1, The Man of Steel #1-6.
    I already have 9 volumes of this in TPB.
    Collects
    80's 90's Post Crisis Era
    Eaglemoss DC Graphic Novels Collection
    New 52 (discontinued)
    DC Rebirth
    DC Black Label

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCStu View Post
    I already have 9 volumes of this in TPB.
    Same here - but I'm a sucker for this era, so I'll buy this omnibus and hope it collects those issues in a more sensible order...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I'm curious, what do those two Legion of Super-Heroes issues involve?

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adset View Post
    I'm curious, what do those two Legion of Super-Heroes issues involve?
    The Death of Superboy crossover that ran in Legion of Superheroes 37, Superman 8, Action Comics 591, and finally Legion of Superheroes 38.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Nice! And thankfully not really an Omnibus; with "mere" 480 pages more like an Deluxe Edition like the similar paged COIE Companions. Makes it still possible to take around on traveling. Those home-bound 700+ paged Omnibus giants look great on the collection but are such a bother to read.