Mighty Member

Default Christmas-themed Movies and TV shows you wanna see?

Howabout :

Jingle all the way 2 : keep the live-action cartoon feel of the first one and make it like a comedy version of the Expendables. Arnie's character's has both retired from his job and lost his wife in the same year. He over-compensates by being a devoted grandpa and tries to score another sold out and hard to find toy. He clashes with over parents and grandparents trying to get it with cameos by Stallone, Linda Hamilton, Jackie Chan, Grace and Dani (plus young Grace) from Dark fate as two moms and their daughter not to mention other actors from Arnie's films. Mobility cart car chases, Bruce Willis in air shaft trying to sneak into toy store etc....

Disney Star Wars Holiday Special 2.0 - Poe, Rei and Finn etc. celebrate Life day on Chewie's planet. How would YOU improve on the old one?

Paul Dini's Jungle Belle vs Harley Quinn's Hanukkah...

Others?

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'd like more sci-fi Christmas flicks.

Mighty Member

Silent night deadly night : crazy sequel/remake of the 80's slasher. Bill Moselely plays an escaped lunatic in a Santa suit. His murders take place around the same time in 1984 as the release of the original slasher flick .He kills people in and around the movie theatres and drive-ins showing it with footage from the film in the background...

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

die-hard. nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    die-hard. nuff said.
    Eh, I'll always contend that's just a movie that merely happens to take place during Christmas, but is not a Christmas movie.
    I said it.

An animated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles saves Christmas movie. Turtles in the North Pole with Santa Claus and everything.

Just don't do Christmas themed shows that take place more than 2000 years ago. No Christmas movies with dinosaurs or cavemen.

Incredible Member

a christmas carol/scrooged is classic,needs another adaptation

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I'd like more sci-fi Christmas flicks.
    Definitely.
    I am trying to catch up on all the Christmas original movies on Netflix. I saw the Knight before Christmas with Vanessa Hudgens, It could have been a better film if they added more sci-fiction details in the Time Travel Plotline.

a commercially successful superhero based Christmas/New Year's movie. I guess we'll see what happens in the near future. Batman Returns was commercially successful, but I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as the first film.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    a commercially successful superhero based Christmas/New Year's movie. I guess we'll see what happens in the near future. Batman Returns was commercially successful, but I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as the first film.
    IRON MAN 3 was set during the Christmas season. If you noticed , a quite a few of Shane Black's flicks are set during the Holiday Season. The antics in THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT and LETHAL WEAPON also occurred during the most wonderful time of year as well.

Extraordinary Member

A Charlie Brown Christmas

Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

How The Grinch Stole Christmas

Frosty The Snowman

The Waltons: The Homecoming

House Without A Christmas Tree

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Home Alone

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    While not being a huge hit, Shazam! was considered successful. Enough that there will be a sequel.