Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Bullseye Elektra and Kingpin vs Deadshot, Lady Shiva and Bane

The Kingpin and his former henchmen take on the DC mercenaries
    Who wins?

Is this "classic" or current Fisk?

At any rate, Elektra should have a comfortable speed edge, even over Shiva.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

My least favourite character evar (<-- not 100% an exaggeration), Elektra murders the DC side while Fisk looks on, nodding approvingly.

Sad, but true.

Edit: Bane has a moment to wonder why he's here before he dies, I suppose. Unless Current Bane is some kind of massively metahuman monstrosity again.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    My least favourite character evar (<-- not 100% an exaggeration), Elektra murders the DC side while Fisk looks on, nodding approvingly.

Sad, but true.
    *looks at clock* Isn't it past your bedtime?? ;P
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    *looks at clock* Isn't it past your bedtime?? ;P
    ...okay, I know it has been a while since I've posted this late, but I occasionally stay up. And I'm bored.

Shut up.

*is grumpy*
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

...okay, I know it has been a while since I've posted this late, but I occasionally stay up. And I'm bored.

Shut up.

*is grumpy*
    Awe. Well, since I'm such a nice guy, I've arranged for Cthulhu to pay you a little visit and raise your spirits. He said something about PTSD and your wife, but I managed to cram him into the rocket and send it your way regardless.

Alternatively, I shoot the rocket down and instead ask you why Elektra is ur leest fav evar. Your choice! =)
    - big_adventure

Let's go with the second - Cthulhu would be fine, my wife is...aware of him now. But Elektra?

1. Costume. Appalling.
    2. Attitude: I'm too awesome and sexy. Bleah.
    3. She ruined Daredevil season 2 and didn't help the otherwise pretty decent Defenders.
    Why are we here?

Crap, I forgot.

4. The movie. And the Daredevil movie. Ugh.
    Why are we here?

Let's go with the second - Cthulhu would be fine, my wife is...aware of him now. But Elektra?

1. Costume. Appalling.
    2. Attitude: I'm too awesome and sexy. Bleah.
    3. She ruined Daredevil season 2 and didn't help the otherwise pretty decent Defenders.
    Crap, I forgot.

4. The movie. And the Daredevil movie. Ugh.
    *reloads rocket launcher as chunks of Cthulhu space craft rain down across the Canadian border*

Well, hard to argue with those reasons.
    - big_adventure

Don't make me get Sir Cthulhu Attenbourough.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Don't make me get Sir Cthulhu Attenbourough.
    Please, please please do.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Couldn't Lady Shiva at least give Elektra a decent fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Too slow.

/limit
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Current Shiva really doesn't have much in the way of feats, outside of 'treats Batman like trash when she gets serious'.
    Why are we here?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    As has been stated, Shiva might be as skilled as Elektra, but Elektra is much faster.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan